In episode #949, we discuss 7 marketing tools that will help you crush your competitors. Tune in to hear which 7 tools (and extra bonus tool) will allow you to dominate 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 New Marketing Tools that will help you Dominate in 2019
- [00:35] 1: UberSuggest.
- [00:42] The app now has a traffic analyzer.
- [01:15] 2: Meet Edgar.
- [01:30] This tool helps you schedule and share content.
- [01:40] 3: Exit Intel.
- [01:45] This tool is similar to Bounce Exchange, but it’s free.
- [02:30] 4: Lead Quizzes.
- [02:38] Drive people through the quiz flow and you can collect additional lead info.
- [02:50] 5: Hull or Segment.
- [02:55] These two tools are CDP’s.
- [03:37] 6: Clickflow.
- [03:45] Clickflow helps you A/B test your content.
- [03:55] 7: Outgrow.
- [04:10] This tool allows you to make calculators, which helps drive leads.
- [04:31] Bonus: Datanyze.
- [04:48] This tool is a web scraper and helps you determine what types of tech a given site is using.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1024, we discuss how brands capitalized on a Marvel blockbuster. Tune in to hear how they did it....
In episode #1023, we discuss the art of the deal. Tune in to hear how to negotiate successfully....
In episode #1022, we discuss the one monetization channel we previously neglected to mention. Tune in to hear us discuss this one channel!...