In episode #949, we discuss 7 marketing tools that will help you crush your competitors. Tune in to hear which 7 tools (and extra bonus tool) will allow you to dominate 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 New Marketing Tools that will help you Dominate in 2019
- [00:35] 1: UberSuggest.
- [00:42] The app now has a traffic analyzer.
- [01:15] 2: Meet Edgar.
- [01:30] This tool helps you schedule and share content.
- [01:40] 3: Exit Intel.
- [01:45] This tool is similar to Bounce Exchange, but it’s free.
- [02:30] 4: Lead Quizzes.
- [02:38] Drive people through the quiz flow and you can collect additional lead info.
- [02:50] 5: Hull or Segment.
- [02:55] These two tools are CDP’s.
- [03:37] 6: Clickflow.
- [03:45] Clickflow helps you A/B test your content.
- [03:55] 7: Outgrow.
- [04:10] This tool allows you to make calculators, which helps drive leads.
- [04:31] Bonus: Datanyze.
- [04:48] This tool is a web scraper and helps you determine what types of tech a given site is using.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...