In episode #949, we discuss 7 marketing tools that will help you crush your competitors. Tune in to hear which 7 tools (and extra bonus tool) will allow you to dominate 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 New Marketing Tools that will help you Dominate in 2019
- [00:35] 1: UberSuggest.
- [00:42] The app now has a traffic analyzer.
- [01:15] 2: Meet Edgar.
- [01:30] This tool helps you schedule and share content.
- [01:40] 3: Exit Intel.
- [01:45] This tool is similar to Bounce Exchange, but it’s free.
- [02:30] 4: Lead Quizzes.
- [02:38] Drive people through the quiz flow and you can collect additional lead info.
- [02:50] 5: Hull or Segment.
- [02:55] These two tools are CDP’s.
- [03:37] 6: Clickflow.
- [03:45] Clickflow helps you A/B test your content.
- [03:55] 7: Outgrow.
- [04:10] This tool allows you to make calculators, which helps drive leads.
- [04:31] Bonus: Datanyze.
- [04:48] This tool is a web scraper and helps you determine what types of tech a given site is using.
- [05:27] That’s it for today!
- [05:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...
In episode #2186, Neil and Eric talk about the ideal content cadence, assuming we had unlimited resources! How much content would we be producing? On what channels? What would our team look like? Tune...