In episode #1465, we discuss seven new ways to grow your SEO traffic. Creating new formats of content, setting up an FAQ schema, and building your own widget will all boost your traffic in significant ways. Tune in to hear how having a product can help you get more linkable assets!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven New Ways to Grow Your SEO Traffic.
- [00:34] Think about how you can do on-SERP SEO and what exactly it means.
- [01:25] Create new formats of content like video and podcasts — Google ranks it too!
- [02:13] Set up Matthew Woodward’s FAQ schema to improve your clickthrough rate.
- [02:27] Buy websites not for their backlinks but for their brand and existing SEO traffic.
- [03:01] Consider building your own widget or software as an evergreen SEO tactic.
- [03:52] Look at popular tools in your space and add them to your website.
- [04:17] If you have your own product, you can make data-loaded posts few others can.
- [05:01] That’s it for today!
- [05:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...
Ravi Theja Yada explains why behavioral analytics is superior to traditional metrics when it comes to understanding your consumers at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...