In episode #1465, we discuss seven new ways to grow your SEO traffic. Creating new formats of content, setting up an FAQ schema, and building your own widget will all boost your traffic in significant ways. Tune in to hear how having a product can help you get more linkable assets!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven New Ways to Grow Your SEO Traffic.
- [00:34] Think about how you can do on-SERP SEO and what exactly it means.
- [01:25] Create new formats of content like video and podcasts — Google ranks it too!
- [02:13] Set up Matthew Woodward’s FAQ schema to improve your clickthrough rate.
- [02:27] Buy websites not for their backlinks but for their brand and existing SEO traffic.
- [03:01] Consider building your own widget or software as an evergreen SEO tactic.
- [03:52] Look at popular tools in your space and add them to your website.
- [04:17] If you have your own product, you can make data-loaded posts few others can.
- [05:01] That’s it for today!
- [05:04] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....