7 Nifty Things You Can Do to Market Your Book
In episode #1585, we share seven nifty things you can do to effectively market your book. A great way to gain exposure is by being a guest on other people’s podcasts and doing email swaps with people in your industry. In this way, you get introduced to their audience and vice versa. Tune in to hear how Kickstarter can help you promote your book!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Nifty Things You Can Do to Market Your Book
- [00:30] Neil and Eric both have books on the market.
- [01:09] Think about running Facebook ads and directing people to a contest.
- [01:37] When you are doing a giveaway, you get lower quality emails coming in.
- [01:55] Gain exposure by pitching yourself and talking on podcasts.
- [02:40] Look for a gap where the attention is miss-priced.
- [03:43] Consider doing email list swaps and cross-promotions with other people.
- [04:48] Figure out where your community is hanging out and go there.
- [05:28] Apply and speak at conferences to generate more sales.
- [06:02] Many people are promoting their books on Kickstarter.
- [07:02] That’s it for today!
- [07:03] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...