7 Overrated Marketing Channels
In episode #1736, we give you the seven most overrated marketing channels in our opinion. Expect to hear some of the downsides of auction-based platforms, drop-in audio, push notifications, and most importantly, having a poor understanding of your audience.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Overrated Marketing Channels.
- [00:35] Why using Clubhouse to grow your audience is unsustainable.
- [01:01] The reach of Instagram is continuing to drop.
- [01:35] Organic reach on Facebook is even lower, go figure!
- [02:05] Messenger bots on Facebook will not last.
- [02:36] Advertising at scale on Reddit will get harder.
- [03:02] Push notifications are great for traffic but terrible for conversions.
- [03:25] Advertising on any channel will not work unless you understand your audience.
- [04:07] That is it for today!
- [04:10] Text us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...