In Episode #197, Eric and Neil discuss the 7-point Facebook advertising checklist. Tune in to find out how you can best leverage Facebook advertising for your marketing campaign. Eric and Neil discuss 7 key tips that will get you on track to increasing your sales and click-through rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7-Point Facebook Advertising Checklist
- 00:35 – First, have a good image
- 00:48 – Use tools like Canva
- 00:53 – A good image drive means a good click-through rate
- 01:06 – Second, have a lot of text
- 01:18 – The more persuasive the text and the more stories you have, the better the conversion
- 01:37 – Third, try different objectives and see the results
- 02:21 – If you need people to register for something, go with the website conversion objective if that’s what you need if you want conversion in your website
- 02:28 – If that isn’t working or you want to try something new, try clicks and see what works better for you
- 02:42 – Fourth, make sure that ad frequency is less than 2
- 02:48 – More than 2 is a waste of money
- 03:03 – Fifth, be mindful of your “ad scent”
- 03:08 – Make sure that your images or videos are congruent to your landing page
- 03:35 – Sixth, have a new ad account and duplicate your campaign
- 04:06 – Seventh, don’t be afraid to explore new ad ideas
- 04:10 – AdEspresso has a gallery of ads for inspiration
- 04:28 – Swiped has different long form landing page copy
- 04:41 – G-star has a good ad that is catchy video
- 05:03 – Rev has s caption service for your videos
- 05:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook is one of the most effective platforms to have an advertisement.
- Congruent images to your message and a good amount of persuasive text increase click-through rate and conversions.
- Experiment and learn—you need to try different advertisement ideas to see what will work best for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....