In Episode #197, Eric and Neil discuss the 7-point Facebook advertising checklist. Tune in to find out how you can best leverage Facebook advertising for your marketing campaign. Eric and Neil discuss 7 key tips that will get you on track to increasing your sales and click-through rates.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7-Point Facebook Advertising Checklist
- 00:35 – First, have a good image
- 00:48 – Use tools like Canva
- 00:53 – A good image drive means a good click-through rate
- 01:06 – Second, have a lot of text
- 01:18 – The more persuasive the text and the more stories you have, the better the conversion
- 01:37 – Third, try different objectives and see the results
- 02:21 – If you need people to register for something, go with the website conversion objective if that’s what you need if you want conversion in your website
- 02:28 – If that isn’t working or you want to try something new, try clicks and see what works better for you
- 02:42 – Fourth, make sure that ad frequency is less than 2
- 02:48 – More than 2 is a waste of money
- 03:03 – Fifth, be mindful of your “ad scent”
- 03:08 – Make sure that your images or videos are congruent to your landing page
- 03:35 – Sixth, have a new ad account and duplicate your campaign
- 04:06 – Seventh, don’t be afraid to explore new ad ideas
- 05:17 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Facebook is one of the most effective platforms to have an advertisement.
- Congruent images to your message and a good amount of persuasive text increase click-through rate and conversions.
- Experiment and learn—you need to try different advertisement ideas to see what will work best for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...