In episode #757, Eric and Neil discuss 7 powerful marketing tools. Tune in to hear about some lesser-known marketing tools.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Powerful Marketing Tools You May Not Have Heard Of
- [00:35] 1: Supermetrics is top of mind for Eric, because they are putting together reports for an all-hands meeting and it helps to make powerful reports.
- [01:11] 2: Clickflow is Eric’s tool, but Neil likes it because it allows you to do A/B testing.
- [01:58] 3: Bonjouro allows you to customize and personalize videos to your customers.
- [02:30] 4: Profit Well helps you find the lifetime value of your customer.
- [03:33] 5: LTV Plus has agents that can man your chatbots.
- [04:23] 6: AimTell creates push notifications that helps bring traffic to your website.
- [05:00] It also helps send notifications to those who did not purchase anything.
- [05:22] 7: Answer Force provides an agent to man your phone lines.
- [05:54] This is helpful if you are in a service business.
- [06:06] That’s all for today!
- [06:11] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...