In episode #757, Eric and Neil discuss 7 powerful marketing tools. Tune in to hear about some lesser-known marketing tools.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Powerful Marketing Tools You May Not Have Heard Of
- [00:35] 1: Supermetrics is top of mind for Eric, because they are putting together reports for an all-hands meeting and it helps to make powerful reports.
- [01:11] 2: Clickflow is Eric’s tool, but Neil likes it because it allows you to do A/B testing.
- [01:58] 3: Bonjouro allows you to customize and personalize videos to your customers.
- [02:30] 4: Profit Well helps you find the lifetime value of your customer.
- [03:33] 5: LTV Plus has agents that can man your chatbots.
- [04:23] 6: AimTell creates push notifications that helps bring traffic to your website.
- [05:00] It also helps send notifications to those who did not purchase anything.
- [05:22] 7: Answer Force provides an agent to man your phone lines.
- [05:54] This is helpful if you are in a service business.
- [06:06] That’s all for today!
- [06:11] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...