In episode #757, Eric and Neil discuss 7 powerful marketing tools. Tune in to hear about some lesser-known marketing tools.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Powerful Marketing Tools You May Not Have Heard Of
- [00:35] 1: Supermetrics is top of mind for Eric, because they are putting together reports for an all-hands meeting and it helps to make powerful reports.
- [01:11] 2: Clickflow is Eric’s tool, but Neil likes it because it allows you to do A/B testing.
- [01:58] 3: Bonjouro allows you to customize and personalize videos to your customers.
- [02:30] 4: Profit Well helps you find the lifetime value of your customer.
- [03:33] 5: LTV Plus has agents that can man your chatbots.
- [04:23] 6: AimTell creates push notifications that helps bring traffic to your website.
- [05:00] It also helps send notifications to those who did not purchase anything.
- [05:22] 7: Answer Force provides an agent to man your phone lines.
- [05:54] This is helpful if you are in a service business.
- [06:06] That’s all for today!
- [06:11] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...