In episode #1197, we share our top seven content optimization and marketing tips. One of the most effective and economical ways of keeping your content current is to update old material regularly rather than creating new content all the time. Tune in to hear what you need to do to boost your content in 2020!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Practical Content Marketing Tips.
- [00:36] Avoid reusing the same information and relying only on the Skyscraper Technique.
- [01:29] Be sure to sprout your content and make the most of the omnichannel strategy.
- [02:12] How to leverage the land and expand strategy to create efficient content optimization.
- [03:10] Testing the performance of titles and meta descriptions and tweaking when necessary.
- [03:46] Translating and transcribing your content to increase your traffic.
- [04:42] Don’t forget about emails – it’s the one channel you can control!
- [05:18] Spend a lot of time revising old content rather than creating new material.
- [06:44] That’s it for today!
- [06:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...