In episode #1197, we share our top seven content optimization and marketing tips. One of the most effective and economical ways of keeping your content current is to update old material regularly rather than creating new content all the time. Tune in to hear what you need to do to boost your content in 2020!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Practical Content Marketing Tips.
- [00:36] Avoid reusing the same information and relying only on the Skyscraper Technique.
- [01:29] Be sure to sprout your content and make the most of the omnichannel strategy.
- [02:12] How to leverage the land and expand strategy to create efficient content optimization.
- [03:10] Testing the performance of titles and meta descriptions and tweaking when necessary.
- [03:46] Translating and transcribing your content to increase your traffic.
- [04:42] Don’t forget about emails – it’s the one channel you can control!
- [05:18] Spend a lot of time revising old content rather than creating new material.
- [06:44] That’s it for today!
- [06:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1899, Neil and Eric talk about 3 Reasons You Don’t Want to Be the Smartest Marketer. While it might feel good to be the smartest marketer in the room, you’re actually putting yourself ...
In episode #1898, Neil and Eric talk about What to Do When You Lose Your Rankings. There are a bunch of reasons why your rankings may take a hit. Sometimes your content has started to decay or in othe...
In episode #1897, Neil and Eric talk about How to Grow Your YouTube Channel Like They Are. Growing a YoutTube channel isn’t always straightforward. You might be gaining views and followers, and then...