In episode #1197, we share our top seven content optimization and marketing tips. One of the most effective and economical ways of keeping your content current is to update old material regularly rather than creating new content all the time. Tune in to hear what you need to do to boost your content in 2020!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Practical Content Marketing Tips.
- [00:36] Avoid reusing the same information and relying only on the Skyscraper Technique.
- [01:29] Be sure to sprout your content and make the most of the omnichannel strategy.
- [02:12] How to leverage the land and expand strategy to create efficient content optimization.
- [03:10] Testing the performance of titles and meta descriptions and tweaking when necessary.
- [03:46] Translating and transcribing your content to increase your traffic.
- [04:42] Don’t forget about emails – it’s the one channel you can control!
- [05:18] Spend a lot of time revising old content rather than creating new material.
- [06:44] That’s it for today!
- [06:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2415, we discuss whether newsletters are good businesses. Newsletters can be a great way to build an audience, as well as something you can charge subscribers for, but are they the best us...
In episode #2414, we talk about whether you should build or buy when it comes to talent in your company. There are arguments to be made for both routes to growing your company and its teams, and here ...
In episode #2413, we discuss how to take accountability for your marketing screwups. At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter what kind of marketing genius you are, you will screw up at some point. ...