In episode #2115, Neil and Eric share seven practical ways to make customers fall in love with your business. Going above and beyond for your customers will always make a good impression. Make your business remarkable by surprising your customers, integrating their feedback, and leveraging your partners. For more practical tips, insights, and advice, make sure you tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Practical Ways To Make Customers Fall In Love With Your Business.
- [00:25] Why you should over-deliver on your customer’s expectations.
- [01:09] How to give your customers something of value before you ask for their money.
- [01:26] Examples of how to make yourself remarkable through special services.
- [01:58] Be sure to listen to customer feedback from a neutral standpoint.
- [02:28] How to adjust your product based on reviews and feedback.
- [02:58] Finding ways to surprise your customers.
- [03:45] Why yesterday’s remarkable is today’s normal and how to leverage your partners.
- [04:34] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [04:44] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...