In episode #1210, we share seven practical ways to use data to grow faster. It is all about finding the right tools to help you optimize and automate your operations so that you can get the maximum benefit from your marketing efforts. Tune in to hear why you should use a data scientist and keep a record of everything you do for marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Practical Ways to Use Data to Grow Faster.
- [00:30] Why data is important – think machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- [00:49] Google’s built-in AI that can help you optimize your ads.
- [01:10] The tools you can use to make the most of your Facebook ads.
- [01:29] How using the search bar inside Google Analytics can assist you.
- [02:01] The helpful reports Google Data Studio provides for executives and agencies.
- [02:23] Finding automated solutions for SEO such as BrightEdge, ClickFlow, and Distilled.
- [03:08] Why you want to work with a data scientist and what you can expect to pay.
- [03:54] Putting everything you’ve done in marketing on an Excel spreadsheet.
- [05:20] Why you want to make use of APIs.
- [06:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1296, we talk about how to drive more paid sign-ups in your sale funnel. Funnels are the all-important part of your sales system and you need to optimize yours in order to get maximum cust...
In episode #1295, we run through our list of highly recommended tools to help you get your brand and message out there. From email service providers to the best text message tools on the market, we sh...
In episode #1294, we give you the inside scoop on Neil’s course funnel so that you can apply it to your business. Using an email to drive your audience to a webinar and following up with a week-long...