In episode #1210, we share seven practical ways to use data to grow faster. It is all about finding the right tools to help you optimize and automate your operations so that you can get the maximum benefit from your marketing efforts. Tune in to hear why you should use a data scientist and keep a record of everything you do for marketing.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Practical Ways to Use Data to Grow Faster.
- [00:30] Why data is important – think machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- [00:49] Google’s built-in AI that can help you optimize your ads.
- [01:10] The tools you can use to make the most of your Facebook ads.
- [01:29] How using the search bar inside Google Analytics can assist you.
- [02:01] The helpful report templates Google Data Studio provides for executives and agencies.
- [02:23] Finding automated solutions for SEO such as BrightEdge, ClickFlow, and Distilled.
- [03:08] Why you want to work with a data scientist and what you can expect to pay.
- [03:54] Putting everything you’ve done in marketing on an Excel spreadsheet.
- [05:20] Why you want to make use of APIs.
- [06:16] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...
In episode #2403, Neil and Eric talk about how digital advertising will change in 2023 and beyond. Major developments in artificial intelligence (AI) along with increased privacy and tracking limitati...
In episode #2402, Neil and Eric talk about how the best marketers manage their most important resource, time. Tune in as we discuss some of the top methods for managing your routine and how to get the...