In episode #699, Eric and Neil count out productivity hacks. Tune in to hear the seven things you should be doing to enhance your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Productivity Hacks For Marketers
- [00:32] #1: Build checklists.
- [00:45] Eric’s team has a blogging checklist for all the writers they employ.
- [01:05] Checklists help you standardize processes.
- [01:12] #2: Use “If, then, this, that”.
- [01:20] When you publish, push to social media outlets, push to email, etc.
- [01:45] It will save you time not to do these things manually.
- [01:48] #3: Use dashboards. Try Domo or Scythe.
- [02:02] It’s a great way to track analytics.
- [02:11] #4: Stick with one marketing tactic at a time.
- [02:25] Don’t spread yourself thin and become adept at whatever you do.
- [03:00] #5: Use BuzzSumo alerts.
- [03:12] This will keep you up to date on how you are doing versus your competitors.
- [03:26] #6: Use Un-enroll Me.
- [03:36] It will help you unsubscribe from unwanted junk mail and clear your inbox.
- [03:50] #7: Use Supermetrics.
- [04:00] The reports are the most in-depth reports you can get. A great resource when presenting to investors.
- [04:25] That’s all for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...