In episode #699, Eric and Neil count out productivity hacks. Tune in to hear the seven things you should be doing to enhance your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Productivity Hacks For Marketers
- [00:32] #1: Build checklists.
- [00:45] Eric’s team has a blogging checklist for all the writers they employ.
- [01:05] Checklists help you standardize processes.
- [01:12] #2: Use “If, then, this, that”.
- [01:20] When you publish, push to social media outlets, push to email, etc.
- [01:45] It will save you time not to do these things manually.
- [01:48] #3: Use dashboards. Try Domo or Scythe.
- [02:02] It’s a great way to track analytics.
- [02:11] #4: Stick with one marketing tactic at a time.
- [02:25] Don’t spread yourself thin and become adept at whatever you do.
- [03:00] #5: Use BuzzSumo alerts.
- [03:12] This will keep you up to date on how you are doing versus your competitors.
- [03:26] #6: Use Un-enroll Me.
- [03:36] It will help you unsubscribe from unwanted junk mail and clear your inbox.
- [03:50] #7: Use Supermetrics.
- [04:00] The reports are the most in-depth reports you can get. A great resource when presenting to investors.
- [04:25] That’s all for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to le...
In episode #2228, Neil and Eric talk about why rising interest rates will make marketing more affordable. Warren Buffet famously said, “be fearful when others are greedy, and greedy when others are ...
In episode #2227, Neil and Eric talk about why the easiest way to go broke is by acting rich. When you’re making hundreds and thousands of dollars, it can be tempting to splurge your cash on non-ess...