In episode #699, Eric and Neil count out productivity hacks. Tune in to hear the seven things you should be doing to enhance your success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Productivity Hacks For Marketers
- [00:32] #1: Build checklists.
- [00:45] Eric’s team has a blogging checklist for all the writers they employ.
- [01:05] Checklists help you standardize processes.
- [01:12] #2: Use “If, then, this, that”.
- [01:20] When you publish, push to social media outlets, push to email, etc.
- [01:45] It will save you time not to do these things manually.
- [01:48] #3: Use dashboards. Try Domo or Scythe.
- [02:02] It’s a great way to track analytics.
- [02:11] #4: Stick with one marketing tactic at a time.
- [02:25] Don’t spread yourself thin and become adept at whatever you do.
- [03:00] #5: Use BuzzSumo alerts.
- [03:12] This will keep you up to date on how you are doing versus your competitors.
- [03:26] #6: Use Un-enroll Me.
- [03:36] It will help you unsubscribe from unwanted junk mail and clear your inbox.
- [03:50] #7: Use Supermetrics.
- [04:00] The reports are the most in-depth reports you can get. A great resource when presenting to investors.
- [04:25] That’s all for today!
- [04:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...