In episode #534, Eric and Neil count out 7 productivity hacks that will help you run your business more efficiently. Tune in to hear these great time-and-energy-saving hacks.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Productivity Hacks that Will Make You a More Efficient Marketer
- [00:34] Hack 1: Use Rescue Time, it’s a tool that analyzes how much time you spend on social media sites. This will give you something to compare with your analytics and give you an idea of where to spend more of your time.
- [01:23] You have to optimize your time and spend it on the sites that are getting you the highest ROI.
- [01:49] Hack 2: For mobile, Moment is an app that shows you how much time you’re spending on the phone and different apps.
- [02:28] Hack 3: Use Trello. It has boards that help you track all of your projects and their various phases.
- [03:32] Hack 4: TubeBuddy helps with posting videos to YouTube (tagging, etc.)
- [04:10] Hack 5: Use Google Analytics to help track your best performing pages and see which SEO is working and which needs improvement.
- [05:47] Click Flow is another great tool for tracking SEO.
- [05:58] Hack 6: Zapier helps organize your workflow and saves you time.
- [06:57] Hack 7: Buffer or Hootsuite social media schedulers can be used to schedule posts 10-20 times per day. Doing this will boost your Twitter traffic.
- [07:58] Meet Edgar is another social media scheduler that will help you plan ahead and score more Twitter traffic. Always re-post your blog entries!
- [08:50] That’s it for today!
- [08:52] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1933, Neil and Eric talk about whether your business should have a phone number listed. Having a phone number listed may seem outdated, but testing has shown that simply listing a phone nu...
In episode #1932, Neil and Eric talk about the economics of buying another business versus building. When you’re deciding whether or not to buy a business, the number one question you should ask you...
In episode #1931, Neil and Eric talk about how to profit off your blog without selling out. If you pivot from your original content in order to sell something, there’s a good chance you’ll feel li...