In episode #534, Eric and Neil count out 7 productivity hacks that will help you run your business more efficiently. Tune in to hear these great time-and-energy-saving hacks.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Productivity Hacks that Will Make You a More Efficient Marketer
- [00:34] Hack 1: Use Rescue Time, it’s a tool that analyzes how much time you spend on social media sites. This will give you something to compare with your analytics and give you an idea of where to spend more of your time.
- [01:23] You have to optimize your time and spend it on the sites that are getting you the highest ROI.
- [01:49] Hack 2: For mobile, Moment is an app that shows you how much time you’re spending on the phone and different apps.
- [02:28] Hack 3: Use Trello. It has boards that help you track all of your projects and their various phases.
- [03:32] Hack 4: TubeBuddy helps with posting videos to YouTube (tagging, etc.)
- [04:10] Hack 5: Use Google Analytics to help track your best performing pages and see which SEO is working and which needs improvement.
- [05:47] Click Flow is another great tool for tracking SEO.
- [05:58] Hack 6: Zapier helps organize your workflow and saves you time.
- [06:57] Hack 7: Buffer or Hootsuite social media schedulers can be used to schedule posts 10-20 times per day. Doing this will boost your Twitter traffic.
- [07:58] Meet Edgar is another social media scheduler that will help you plan ahead and score more Twitter traffic. Always re-post your blog entries!
- [08:50] That’s it for today!
- [08:52] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special edition of Crazy Egg, the heat mapping tool.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...