In episode #1181, we share seven productivity hacks to help you make the most of your day! From sleep tools, to better to-do lists and useful literature to peruse, we cover a ton of stuff that will definitely help you! Tune in to learn how to optimize your workflow and minimize time wastage!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Productivity Hacks to Get More Out of the Day.
- [00:33] The foundational importance of sleep; tools to help you get it right.
- [01:58] Planning the day ahead, the night before.
- [02:45] Getting the most important task done during the morning!
- [03:18] Clearing out that email inbox every day!
- [03:41] Using the Getting Things Done framework.
- [04:15] Avoiding time wasting rereading and responding to emails.
- [04:54] The utility of Sanebox and scheduling reminders as emails.
- [05:23] Bonus tip! How the iPad Pro has improved productivity for both of us!
- [06:36] That is it for today!
- [06:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...