In episode #1181, we share seven productivity hacks to help you make the most of your day! From sleep tools, to better to-do lists and useful literature to peruse, we cover a ton of stuff that will definitely help you! Tune in to learn how to optimize your workflow and minimize time wastage!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Productivity Hacks to Get More Out of the Day.
- [00:33] The foundational importance of sleep; tools to help you get it right.
- [01:58] Planning the day ahead, the night before.
- [02:45] Getting the most important task done during the morning!
- [03:18] Clearing out that email inbox every day!
- [03:41] Using the Getting Things Done framework.
- [04:15] Avoiding time wasting rereading and responding to emails.
- [04:54] The utility of Sanebox and scheduling reminders as emails.
- [05:23] Bonus tip! How the iPad Pro has improved productivity for both of us!
- [06:36] That is it for today!
- [06:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...