In episode #864, we discuss 7 hacks to boost your click-through rate. Tune in to hear these quick and easy hacks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Quick Hacks to Boost Your Click-Through-Rate
- [00:32] 1: Write a better title.
- [00:55] Try to bring people to the point of sale.
- [01:05] 2: Leverage curiosity.
- [01:20] Try to have a juicy hook.
- [01:52] 3: Improve your meta description.
- [02:30] 4: Use adjectives.
- [02:40] Using words like “effortless” really draw people in. Using descriptors in your titles helps to get people interested in your article.
- [03:25] 5: Make sure you use a good thumbnail in YouTube.
- [04:00] Your thumbnail even matters on Facebook.
- [04:15] 6: Use rich snippets.
- [04:30] There is usually a plugin in WordPress to help with something like this.
- [04:38] 7: Use a tool like Clickflow or Google Search Console to optimize your click-through rates.
- [05:15] That’s it for today!
- [05:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1393, we discuss the most successful cold emails we’ve ever written. Sales and marketing letters need not be long and complicated: most of the time, a short, concise email is far more ef...
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...