In episode #864, we discuss 7 hacks to boost your click-through rate. Tune in to hear these quick and easy hacks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Quick Hacks to Boost Your Click-Through-Rate
- [00:32] 1: Write a better title.
- [00:55] Try to bring people to the point of sale.
- [01:05] 2: Leverage curiosity.
- [01:20] Try to have a juicy hook.
- [01:52] 3: Improve your meta description.
- [02:30] 4: Use adjectives.
- [02:40] Using words like “effortless” really draw people in. Using descriptors in your titles helps to get people interested in your article.
- [03:25] 5: Make sure you use a good thumbnail in YouTube.
- [04:00] Your thumbnail even matters on Facebook.
- [04:15] 6: Use rich snippets.
- [04:30] There is usually a plugin in WordPress to help with something like this.
- [04:38] 7: Use a tool like Clickflow or Google Search Console to optimize your click-through rates.
- [05:15] That’s it for today!
- [05:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...