In episode #864, we discuss 7 hacks to boost your click-through rate. Tune in to hear these quick and easy hacks.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Quick Hacks to Boost Your Click-Through-Rate
- [00:32] 1: Write a better title.
- [00:55] Try to bring people to the point of sale.
- [01:05] 2: Leverage curiosity.
- [01:20] Try to have a juicy hook.
- [01:52] 3: Improve your meta description.
- [02:30] 4: Use adjectives.
- [02:40] Using words like “effortless” really draw people in. Using descriptors in your titles helps to get people interested in your article.
- [03:25] 5: Make sure you use a good thumbnail in YouTube.
- [04:00] Your thumbnail even matters on Facebook.
- [04:15] 6: Use rich snippets.
- [04:30] There is usually a plugin in WordPress to help with something like this.
- [04:38] 7: Use a tool like Clickflow or Google Search Console to optimize your click-through rates.
- [05:15] That’s it for today!
- [05:18] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...