7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021
In episode #1629, we find out the seven top SEO tips for this year. Neil and Eric talk about hosting your site on a CDN, how buying websites can give you the boost you need, and why you should be embedding your non-written content into your blog. For all this and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021.
- [00:37] Number one: Host your site from a content delivery network.
- [00:48] Number two: If you have the resources, go and buy websites.
- [01:18] Number three: Update your content faster than you create new stuff.
- [01:55] Number four: Embed audio and video content on your blog to increase dwell time.
- [02:15] Number five: See where your content lands in the first two to three months and only build links afterwards.
- [02:43] Number six: Study your SEO Reporting in Google Analytics data of already well-performing content
- [03:01] Number seven: Look at pages that rank well and add them to page one of your blog.
- [03:32] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...