7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021
In episode #1629, we find out the seven top SEO tips for this year. Neil and Eric talk about hosting your site on a CDN, how buying websites can give you the boost you need, and why you should be embedding your non-written content into your blog. For all this and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021.
- [00:37] Number one: Host your site from a content delivery network.
- [00:48] Number two: If you have the resources, go and buy websites.
- [01:18] Number three: Update your content faster than you create new stuff.
- [01:55] Number four: Embed audio and video content on your blog to increase dwell time.
- [02:15] Number five: See where your content lands in the first two to three months and only build links afterwards.
- [02:43] Number six: Study your SEO Reporting in Google Analytics data of already well-performing content
- [03:01] Number seven: Look at pages that rank well and add them to page one of your blog.
- [03:32] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2567, we unpack the mystery behind Coca-Cola's new marketing formula. Join us as we quench your curiosity and explore how one of the world's most iconic brands continues to innovate its ma...
By now, artificial intelligence is nothing new. But there are new ways that companies can use AI to analyze marketing data, create high-quality content, and increase conversions with greater efficienc...
Neil and Eric talk about what you can learn from American football coach Deion Sanders on brand building and influencer marketing TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...