7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021
In episode #1629, we find out the seven top SEO tips for this year. Neil and Eric talk about hosting your site on a CDN, how buying websites can give you the boost you need, and why you should be embedding your non-written content into your blog. For all this and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021.
- [00:37] Number one: Host your site from a content delivery network.
- [00:48] Number two: If you have the resources, go and buy websites.
- [01:18] Number three: Update your content faster than you create new stuff.
- [01:55] Number four: Embed audio and video content on your blog to increase dwell time.
- [02:15] Number five: See where your content lands in the first two to three months and only build links afterwards.
- [02:43] Number six: Study your SEO Reporting in Google Analytics data of already well-performing content
- [03:01] Number seven: Look at pages that rank well and add them to page one of your blog.
- [03:32] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1814, Neil and Eric talk about their experiences with YouTube and share the ways they could improve and grow. Eric’s main point is around doubling down on one topic while Neil feels he c...
In episode #1813, we talk about our strategies for making the most out of conferences. While the content from conferences themselves is valuable, the networking and business opportunities they bring t...
In episode #1812, Neil and Eric talk about why most people don’t finish courses. Trying to get someone to be engaged during an online course is not easy, which is why you have to go the extra mile t...