7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021
In episode #1629, we find out the seven top SEO tips for this year. Neil and Eric talk about hosting your site on a CDN, how buying websites can give you the boost you need, and why you should be embedding your non-written content into your blog. For all this and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Quick SEO Tips For 2021.
- [00:37] Number one: Host your site from a content delivery network.
- [00:48] Number two: If you have the resources, go and buy websites.
- [01:18] Number three: Update your content faster than you create new stuff.
- [01:55] Number four: Embed audio and video content on your blog to increase dwell time.
- [02:15] Number five: See where your content lands in the first two to three months and only build links afterwards.
- [02:43] Number six: Study your SEO Reporting in Google Analytics data of already well-performing content
- [03:01] Number seven: Look at pages that rank well and add them to page one of your blog.
- [03:32] That’s it for today!
- [03:32] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...