In Episode #88 Neil and Eric talk about the 7 quick SEO wins for huge websites. Listen to find useful tips and tools you can use, and to gain better understanding of the importance of linking correctly and having customer reviews and feedback on your site.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Quick SEO Wins for Huge Websites
- 00:40 – #1 Always put related links
- 01:46 – #2 Pruning websites
- 02:58 – #3 Have user generated content like reviews
- 03:55 – #4 Go to Google Search Console and add your website
- 04:00 – It will sort web pages that get the most impressions
- 05:13 – #5 Make sure you transcribe your video content – use Rev
- 05:51 – #6 Take your big site on a fast server
- 07:02 – #7 Translate your website
- 09:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- SEO is mostly about linking to the right pages.
- Customer reviews are not only good for your business, but on your website too.
- Remember to transcribe your audio and video files – Google can’t crawl them as is.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...
In episode #2188, we talk about our boneheaded YouTube mistake with Marketing School. Tuning in, you’ll find out how Libsyn helped us automate and grow our views, the mistake we made when we stopped...
In episode #2187, we discuss how Eric is using product-led growth for his NFT project. Tuning in, you’ll learn the definition of product-led growth and find out how you can implement it in the world...