In Episode #88 Neil and Eric talk about the 7 quick SEO wins for huge websites. Listen to find useful tips and tools you can use, and to gain better understanding of the importance of linking correctly and having customer reviews and feedback on your site.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Quick SEO Wins for Huge Websites
- 00:40 – #1 Always put related links
- 01:46 – #2 Pruning websites
- 02:58 – #3 Have user generated content like reviews
- 03:55 – #4 Go to Google Search Console and add your website
- 04:00 – It will sort web pages that get the most impressions
- 05:13 – #5 Make sure you transcribe your video content – use Rev
- 05:51 – #6 Take your big site on a fast server
- 07:02 – #7 Translate your website
- 09:31 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- SEO is mostly about linking to the right pages.
- Customer reviews are not only good for your business, but on your website too.
- Remember to transcribe your audio and video files – Google can’t crawl them as is.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2631, We discuss the unconventional success of YouTuber Sam Sulek, who gained 2.31 million subscribers in just one year. Despite defying conventional wisdom, Sulek's daily, long-form worko...
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...