In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these trends can help you and your SaaS business today! Tune in to hear the most important things you should be keeping up with.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SaaS Trends for 2020.
- [00:35] Product-led growth, free tools and indoctrinating users into your ecosystem.
- [01:07] Allowing a computer to do the work for you with the rise of AI and ML.
- [01:47] Improving customer experience and going above and beyond for retention.
- [02:45] The move towards platforms with multiple features and tools.
- [03:35] Branding and becoming a thought leader in your space.
- [04:41] Ways to make up for advertising costs!
- [05:40] Using an API for partnerships and more.
- [06:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...