In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these trends can help you and your SaaS business today! Tune in to hear the most important things you should be keeping up with.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SaaS Trends for 2020.
- [00:35] Product-led growth, free tools and indoctrinating users into your ecosystem.
- [01:07] Allowing a computer to do the work for you with the rise of AI and ML.
- [01:47] Improving customer experience and going above and beyond for retention.
- [02:45] The move towards platforms with multiple features and tools.
- [03:35] Branding and becoming a thought leader in your space.
- [04:41] Ways to make up for advertising costs!
- [05:40] Using an API for partnerships and more.
- [06:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...