In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these trends can help you and your SaaS business today! Tune in to hear the most important things you should be keeping up with.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SaaS Trends for 2020.
- [00:35] Product-led growth, free tools and indoctrinating users into your ecosystem.
- [01:07] Allowing a computer to do the work for you with the rise of AI and ML.
- [01:47] Improving customer experience and going above and beyond for retention.
- [02:45] The move towards platforms with multiple features and tools.
- [03:35] Branding and becoming a thought leader in your space.
- [04:41] Ways to make up for advertising costs!
- [05:40] Using an API for partnerships and more.
- [06:21] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...