In episode #1305, we share the secrets to selling high-ticket courses with paid advertising. Live webinars often lead to successful conversion and you can even leverage your recorded webinars to gain traction from your audience. Tune in to hear all the ways you can follow up with prospective customers after a webinar!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Secrets to Selling a High-Ticket Course with Paid Advertising.
- [00:41] Why you want to choose live webinars rather than evergreen ones.
- [01:07] Up the traction to your recorded webinar by making it appear live.
- [01:31] Different ways you can follow up with prospective customers after a webinar.
- [02:37] Offering a free trial when all the other hooks have failed to work on a customer.
- [03:36] Drive your audience to a video which they can access immediately.
- [04:24] Why you might strongly consider dropping the price of your info product.
- [05:43] Learn how to scale a campaign from Alex Becker or others in your field.
- [06:36] Why having as many products as possible is key to making it with info products.
- [07:58] That’s it for today!
- [08:01] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...