In episode #889, we discuss 7 SEO hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 SEO Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Have a sidebar within your blog and link to your cornerstone content.
- [00:55] 2: Don’t forget about footer links.
- [01:05] 3: Take the terms for which you rank and use a keyword research tool. Find the long-tail phrases and put them into the page that is ranking.
- [01:50] 4: Amazon Polly will help you increase dwell time on your site.
- [02:15] 5: Build a brand.
- [02:30] Make sure people return to your site to build a strong brand.
- [02:58] 6: Our mutual friend has a WordPress Plug-in called YouTube Subscribe. Use this to embed other people’s videos, but have the subscribe button link to your channel.
- [04:30] 7: Don’t forget about YouTube SEO.
- [05:10] This will ensure that your video will rank.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...