In episode #889, we discuss 7 SEO hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 SEO Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Have a sidebar within your blog and link to your cornerstone content.
- [00:55] 2: Don’t forget about footer links.
- [01:05] 3: Take the terms for which you rank and use a keyword research tool. Find the long-tail phrases and put them into the page that is ranking.
- [01:50] 4: Amazon Polly will help you increase dwell time on your site.
- [02:15] 5: Build a brand.
- [02:30] Make sure people return to your site to build a strong brand.
- [02:58] 6: Our mutual friend has a WordPress Plug-in called YouTube Subscribe. Use this to embed other people’s videos, but have the subscribe button link to your channel.
- [04:30] 7: Don’t forget about YouTube SEO.
- [05:10] This will ensure that your video will rank.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...