In episode #889, we discuss 7 SEO hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 SEO Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Have a sidebar within your blog and link to your cornerstone content.
- [00:55] 2: Don’t forget about footer links.
- [01:05] 3: Take the terms for which you rank and use a keyword research tool. Find the long-tail phrases and put them into the page that is ranking.
- [01:50] 4: Amazon Polly will help you increase dwell time on your site.
- [02:15] 5: Build a brand.
- [02:30] Make sure people return to your site to build a strong brand.
- [02:58] 6: Our mutual friend has a WordPress Plug-in called YouTube Subscribe. Use this to embed other people’s videos, but have the subscribe button link to your channel.
- [04:30] 7: Don’t forget about YouTube SEO.
- [05:10] This will ensure that your video will rank.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...