In episode #889, we discuss 7 SEO hacks. Tune in to hear how you can crush it in 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 SEO Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Have a sidebar within your blog and link to your cornerstone content.
- [00:55] 2: Don’t forget about footer links.
- [01:05] 3: Take the terms for which you rank and use a keyword research tool. Find the long-tail phrases and put them into the page that is ranking.
- [01:50] 4: Amazon Polly will help you increase dwell time on your site.
- [02:15] 5: Build a brand.
- [02:30] Make sure people return to your site to build a strong brand.
- [02:58] 6: Our mutual friend has a WordPress Plug-in called YouTube Subscribe. Use this to embed other people’s videos, but have the subscribe button link to your channel.
- [04:30] 7: Don’t forget about YouTube SEO.
- [05:10] This will ensure that your video will rank.
- [05:20] That’s it for today!
- [05:23] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...