In episode #1218, we talk about 7 SEO opportunities that we are especially excited about for 2020. We cover content translation, snippets, updating old content, keywords and much more! Tune in to hear how you can get your ranking up in the new year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SEO Opportunities that We are Excited About for 2020.
- [00:32] Content translation and transcribing and exciting new possibilities for this!
- [01:20] Using and tracking snippets for optimization.
- [02:01] Making the most of old content over only creating new posts.
- [02:45] Fact schemas and ranking higher on search result pages.
- [03:17] Google algorithm updates and what it means for search results.
- [04:20] Assessing your keywords and the tools to do this.
- [05:07] New tools with built in SEO capabilities.
- [06:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...