In episode #1218, we talk about 7 SEO opportunities that we are especially excited about for 2020. We cover content translation, snippets, updating old content, keywords and much more! Tune in to hear how you can get your ranking up in the new year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SEO Opportunities that We are Excited About for 2020.
- [00:32] Content translation and transcribing and exciting new possibilities for this!
- [01:20] Using and tracking snippets for optimization.
- [02:01] Making the most of old content over only creating new posts.
- [02:45] Fact schemas and ranking higher on search result pages.
- [03:17] Google algorithm updates and what it means for search results.
- [04:20] Assessing your keywords and the tools to do this.
- [05:07] New tools with built in SEO capabilities.
- [06:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1232, we share some of the smartest marketing strategies that we have come across lately. You will hear great examples of how people are leveraging design to drive user enthusiasm on their...
In episode #1231, we share seven strategies that you can use to boost engagement on your LinkedIn significantly. We highlight LinkedIn’s great capacity for going live and teach you how to leverage t...
In episode #1230, we give you some tips about when to pass off social media work to an employee or third party organization, and when to do it yourself. The audience that you have built around your pe...