In episode #1218, we talk about 7 SEO opportunities that we are especially excited about for 2020. We cover content translation, snippets, updating old content, keywords and much more! Tune in to hear how you can get your ranking up in the new year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SEO Opportunities that We are Excited About for 2020.
- [00:32] Content translation and transcribing and exciting new possibilities for this!
- [01:20] Using and tracking snippets for optimization.
- [02:01] Making the most of old content over only creating new posts.
- [02:45] Fact schemas and ranking higher on search result pages.
- [03:17] Google algorithm updates and what it means for search results.
- [04:20] Assessing your keywords and the tools to do this.
- [05:07] New tools with built in SEO capabilities.
- [06:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...