In episode #1218, we talk about 7 SEO opportunities that we are especially excited about for 2020. We cover content translation, snippets, updating old content, keywords and much more! Tune in to hear how you can get your ranking up in the new year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SEO Opportunities that We are Excited About for 2020.
- [00:32] Content translation and transcribing and exciting new possibilities for this!
- [01:20] Using and tracking snippets for optimization.
- [02:01] Making the most of old content over only creating new posts.
- [02:45] Fact schemas and ranking higher on search result pages.
- [03:17] Google algorithm updates and what it means for search results.
- [04:20] Assessing your keywords and the tools to do this.
- [05:07] New tools with built in SEO capabilities.
- [06:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...