In episode #1218, we talk about 7 SEO opportunities that we are especially excited about for 2020. We cover content translation, snippets, updating old content, keywords and much more! Tune in to hear how you can get your ranking up in the new year!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 SEO Opportunities that We are Excited About for 2020.
- [00:32] Content translation and transcribing and exciting new possibilities for this!
- [01:20] Using and tracking snippets for optimization.
- [02:01] Making the most of old content over only creating new posts.
- [02:45] Fact schemas and ranking higher on search result pages.
- [03:17] Google algorithm updates and what it means for search results.
- [04:20] Assessing your keywords and the tools to do this.
- [05:07] New tools with built in SEO capabilities.
- [06:04] That’s pretty much it for this episode!
- [03:24] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2406, Eric and Neil explore the question, “When should you hire offshore marketing talent?” Whether your goal is to save money or expand your business across the globe, hiring offshore...
In episode #2405, Eric and Neil talk about how to get maximum ROI from conferences. After recently returning from the Affiliate World Dubai conference, they chose a few of the key learnings from their...
In episode #2404, Neil and Eric talk about what marketers can learn from Warren Buffett’s $130B cash hoard. One of Warren Buffett’s key investor strategies is buying good businesses at a reasonabl...