In episode #602, Eric and Neil count out 7 hacks that will help you increase your revenue. Tune in to hear these great hacks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Copy Hacks That’ll Allow You to Sell Anything
- [00:35] #1: Take a look at what everyone in your space is doing.
- [01:03] Focus your copy on a niche instead of directly competing with others content.
- [01:33] By tailoring to a specific audience, your conversions will go up.
- [01:54] #2: Check out Backlinko.
- [02:01] All the posts are easy to read. Model yoru content after this.
- [02:40] #3: Integrate testimonials and case studies that prove your point.
- [03:10] Make sure you include more than one testimonial.
- [03:20] Make it more of a story.
- [03:33] #4: Emaildrips will help you draw inspiration on what to do next.
- [03:59] #5: Do the opposite pitch of what is on your landing page.
- [04:30] Most of your visitors won’t convert, but re-market to your core audience. Send them to a different landing page and try a more emotional pitch.
- [05:10] #6: Generate a sense of urgency (Swiped is a great resource for this).
- [06:15] #7: Make sure you have a relevant call to action.
- [06:45] Relate your calls to action to everything you see on your homepage.
- [07:04] That’s all for today!
- [07:06] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...