In episode #602, Eric and Neil count out 7 hacks that will help you increase your revenue. Tune in to hear these great hacks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Copy Hacks That’ll Allow You to Sell Anything
- [00:35] #1: Take a look at what everyone in your space is doing.
- [01:03] Focus your copy on a niche instead of directly competing with others content.
- [01:33] By tailoring to a specific audience, your conversions will go up.
- [01:54] #2: Check out Backlinko.
- [02:01] All the posts are easy to read. Model yoru content after this.
- [02:40] #3: Integrate testimonials and case studies that prove your point.
- [03:10] Make sure you include more than one testimonial.
- [03:20] Make it more of a story.
- [03:33] #4: Emaildrips will help you draw inspiration on what to do next.
- [03:59] #5: Do the opposite pitch of what is on your landing page.
- [04:30] Most of your visitors won’t convert, but re-market to your core audience. Send them to a different landing page and try a more emotional pitch.
- [05:10] #6: Generate a sense of urgency (Swiped is a great resource for this).
- [06:15] #7: Make sure you have a relevant call to action.
- [06:45] Relate your calls to action to everything you see on your homepage.
- [07:04] That’s all for today!
- [07:06] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...