In episode #602, Eric and Neil count out 7 hacks that will help you increase your revenue. Tune in to hear these great hacks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Copy Hacks That’ll Allow You to Sell Anything
- [00:35] #1: Take a look at what everyone in your space is doing.
- [01:03] Focus your copy on a niche instead of directly competing with others content.
- [01:33] By tailoring to a specific audience, your conversions will go up.
- [01:54] #2: Check out Backlinko.
- [02:01] All the posts are easy to read. Model yoru content after this.
- [02:40] #3: Integrate testimonials and case studies that prove your point.
- [03:10] Make sure you include more than one testimonial.
- [03:20] Make it more of a story.
- [03:33] #4: Emaildrips will help you draw inspiration on what to do next.
- [03:59] #5: Do the opposite pitch of what is on your landing page.
- [04:30] Most of your visitors won’t convert, but re-market to your core audience. Send them to a different landing page and try a more emotional pitch.
- [05:10] #6: Generate a sense of urgency (Swiped is a great resource for this).
- [06:15] #7: Make sure you have a relevant call to action.
- [06:45] Relate your calls to action to everything you see on your homepage.
- [07:04] That’s all for today!
- [07:06] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....