In episode #1425, we share seven simple Facebook ad hacks that will still work well for the rest of 2020. One of the best sources of inspiration are platforms like Facebook Ad Library or Adbeat, and keep ads interesting by rotating them frequently. Tune in to hear how you can make your cold traffic warm!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Simple Facebook Ad Hack for the Rest of 2020.
- [00:33] Implement the set-it-and-forget-it-retargeting strategy.
- [01:12] Why you should go for the reach objective rather than the conversion objective.
- [01:34] Remember to do audience swops – it’s an easy way of expanding your audience.
- [02:02] Hear an example of how the boomerang ad can be utilized.
- [02:43] Make the cold ad traffic warm by sending them to educational content first.
- [03:14] Draw inspiration from other sources like the Facebook Ad Library and Adbeat.
- [03:38] Get into the habit of creating files with content where you can get ideas from.
- [04:11] When people leave before buying, show them to a marketing video about the offer.
- [04:45] Rotate your ads to keep them fresh, even an older one that converted well in the past.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...