In episode #1425, we share seven simple Facebook ad hacks that will still work well for the rest of 2020. One of the best sources of inspiration are platforms like Facebook Ad Library or Adbeat, and keep ads interesting by rotating them frequently. Tune in to hear how you can make your cold traffic warm!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Seven Simple Facebook Ad Hack for the Rest of 2020.
- [00:33] Implement the set-it-and-forget-it-retargeting strategy.
- [01:12] Why you should go for the reach objective rather than the conversion objective.
- [01:34] Remember to do audience swops – it’s an easy way of expanding your audience.
- [02:02] Hear an example of how the boomerang ad can be utilized.
- [02:43] Make the cold ad traffic warm by sending them to educational content first.
- [03:14] Draw inspiration from other sources like the Facebook Ad Library and Adbeat.
- [03:38] Get into the habit of creating files with content where you can get ideas from.
- [04:11] When people leave before buying, show them to a marketing video about the offer.
- [04:45] Rotate your ads to keep them fresh, even an older one that converted well in the past.
- [05:44] That’s it for today!
- [05:46] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2472, we talk about how to truly scale AI in your organization! It feels like everyone is racing to implement AI, but is this the best strategy for business owners? Tune in to hear how we ...
In episode #2471, we’re looking at the format dominating 92.7% of Facebook posts! We’re referring, of course, to reels. Short-form content has proven to be effective across all platforms and seems...
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...