In episode #725, Eric and Neil discuss how you can generate more upsells. Tune in to hear 7 great hacks!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Hacks to Generate More Upsells
- [00:33] #1: If someone is buying from you, add an upsell immediately after their purchase (on a thank you page).
- [00:52] #2: Upsells won’t work unless you’re offering speed and automation.
- [01:27] #3: Make sure you have urgency built into your upsell.
- [01:44] #4: Check out bumps.
- [01:54] When checking out on ClickFunnels, they always have an offer on the check-out page, where you can tick a box and buy something cool for a good rate.
- [02:22] #5: Downsell.
- [02:34] #6: Use Google Correlate.
- [02:45] This will help you to see what people are buying/searching for right after they buy your product.
- [03:20] #7: Make sure your upsell is relevant.
- [03:35] If you sell an SEO course, then a design course, it might not make sense.
- [03:50] That’s it for today!
- [03:55] If you could take two minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...
In episode #2297, we have a look at Neil's content plan for next year. If you want to hear about Neil scaling back on certain aspects of his content creation, and what you should be aiming for in the ...
In episode #2296, Neil and Eric talk about how they have been leveraging AI writers. There have been a lot of developments in the AI space recently, but we are only just starting to uncover how to opt...