In episode #702, Eric and Neil discuss the seven ways to get more engagement on your Facebook ads. Tune in to hear some neat tips and tricks.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Hacks to Get You The Most Engagement on Your Facebook Ads
- [00:40] 1: Hit the “Boost Post” button in Facebook and drive it as a message.
- [00:55] This is a way to build up Messenger subscribers.
- [01:07] 2: When creating a Facebook ad, they give new ads premiere placement to judge its performance.
- [01:38] If you keep rotating your ads, you will get premiere placement and your cost per click will go down.
- [02:00] 3: Go for cost per engagement bidding.
- [02:05] Facebook is going to optimize for people who are apt to engage with your ad.
- [02:55] 4: Most visitors aren’t going to be buyers. So, you should set up a remarketing ad for those people.
- [03:33] 5: Ask for engagement in the ad itself.
- [03:48] You can coax people into commenting, liking, etc.
- [04:04] 6: Make sure you are using video ads. These drive the most conversions.
- [04:22] Don’t forget to use CC’s on your videos, so people can watch without sound.
- [04:50] 7: Run a contest.
- [05:10] If you over a giveaway or contest, it will help you get more engagement.
- [05:30] That’s all for today!
- [05:37] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #719, Eric and Neil discuss the efficacy of midrolls. Tune in to hear whether you should drop the midrolls or keep them....
In episode #718, Eric and Neil discuss the reason people don’t buy from your site. Tune in to hear what could be blocking your conversions....
In episode #717, Eric and Neil discuss how much you should spend on marketing software. Tune in to hear why you might be over-spending....