In episode #1036, we discuss 7 ways to do your due diligence. Tune in to hear the 7 steps you should take to fully investigate a website’s potential.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Ways to Do Due Diligence On A Website
- [00:40] This is just a way of saying you need to comb a site and check everything out.
- [01:00] 1: Use Ubersuggest.
- [01:15] Check out organic keywords.
- [01:50] 2: Similar Web.
- [02:14] They break down the regions from which you are getting traffic.
- [03:02] 3: Ask for reports.
- [03:30] There are tons of reports you can ask for.
- [03:45] 4: Ask what changes the site has tested.
- [04:04] This will help you determine growth potential.
- [04:20] 5: SpyFu and AdBeat.
- [04:30] These tools will help you determine ad spend.
- [05:07] 6:Talk to the customers.
- [05:23] It will help you determine the needs of customers.
- [06:00] 7: Ask the company what they want.
- [06:20] Once you determine their needs, this helps you get to the heart of the issues at hand.
- [06:51] If you are not 110% sure, don’t move forward.
- [07:21] That’s it for today!
- [07:25] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....