In episode #1036, we discuss 7 ways to do your due diligence. Tune in to hear the 7 steps you should take to fully investigate a website’s potential.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Ways to Do Due Diligence On A Website
- [00:40] This is just a way of saying you need to comb a site and check everything out.
- [01:00] 1: Use Ubersuggest.
- [01:15] Check out organic keywords.
- [01:50] 2: Similar Web.
- [02:14] They break down the regions from which you are getting traffic.
- [03:02] 3: Ask for reports.
- [03:30] There are tons of reports you can ask for.
- [03:45] 4: Ask what changes the site has tested.
- [04:04] This will help you determine growth potential.
- [04:20] 5: SpyFu and AdBeat.
- [04:30] These tools will help you determine ad spend.
- [05:07] 6:Talk to the customers.
- [05:23] It will help you determine the needs of customers.
- [06:00] 7: Ask the company what they want.
- [06:20] Once you determine their needs, this helps you get to the heart of the issues at hand.
- [06:51] If you are not 110% sure, don’t move forward.
- [07:21] That’s it for today!
- [07:25] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...