In episode #1036, we discuss 7 ways to do your due diligence. Tune in to hear the 7 steps you should take to fully investigate a website’s potential.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Ways to Do Due Diligence On A Website
- [00:40] This is just a way of saying you need to comb a site and check everything out.
- [01:00] 1: Use Ubersuggest.
- [01:15] Check out organic keywords.
- [01:50] 2: Similar Web.
- [02:14] They break down the regions from which you are getting traffic.
- [03:02] 3: Ask for reports.
- [03:30] There are tons of reports you can ask for.
- [03:45] 4: Ask what changes the site has tested.
- [04:04] This will help you determine growth potential.
- [04:20] 5: SpyFu and AdBeat.
- [04:30] These tools will help you determine ad spend.
- [05:07] 6:Talk to the customers.
- [05:23] It will help you determine the needs of customers.
- [06:00] 7: Ask the company what they want.
- [06:20] Once you determine their needs, this helps you get to the heart of the issues at hand.
- [06:51] If you are not 110% sure, don’t move forward.
- [07:21] That’s it for today!
- [07:25] We are almost at capacity for our live event, so register while you still can: Check out Single Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...