In episode #926, we discuss 7 simple ways to promote your blog. Tune in to hear the easiest steps you can take to promote yourself.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Ways to Promote Your Blog
- [00:33] 1: Use advertising!
- [00:41] You have many options and it’s the most viable way to promote.
- [00:52] 2: Comment on other blogs in your field.
- [01:07] Leave thoughtful comments on related blogs and make sure you leave your name and web address.
- [01:30] 3: Guest posts and collabs.
- [01:40] No matter which format you use, this will help get your name out there.
- [01:56] 4: Repurpose your content on Quora.
- [02:07] You can get thousands of views per month.
- [02:38] 5: Email marketing.
- [02:48] Email lists are great ways to promote your business.
- [03:07] You can also buy email drops from other lists.
- [03:16] 6: Push notifications.
- [03:25] This is a good way to bump up the number of visitors to your site,
- [03:36] 7: Use different social tools.
- [03:50] Scheduling posts is key. The more you can automate the better.
- [04:02] That’s all for today!
- [04:10] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1145, we share 7 creative ways to get more links to your business. From tools and broken links to websites that you can buy and merge your data into, we cover a ton of ways you can stimula...
In episode #1144, we unpack the recent collaborative study on organic click-through rates. This study, conducted by Backlinko and Marketing School, shows findings from over 5 millions Google search re...
In episode #1143, we help you think about how to pick the ideal price! We cover customized pricing models, calculators, pricing according to value, adjusting prices over time, and more! Tune in to hea...