In episode #931, we discuss 7 ways to promote your podcast. Tune in to hear how you can gain listeners.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Ways to Promote Your Podcast
- [00:33] 1: Use Libsyn: it allows you to publish to multiple platforms at one time.
- [01:02] 2: Have an exit pop-up on your website for mobile visitors.
- [01:30] Anyone who visited Neilpatel.com on their phone got a pop-up before leaving the site.
- [02:15] 3: Promote your podcast in your email signature.
- [02:28] 4: Promote your podcast across multiple platforms.
- [02:48] 5: Use email marketing; it works!
- [03:20] 6: Advertise on other podcasts.
- [03:35] We advertised on Overcast and it proved helpful.
- [04:00] 7: Cross promote with other businesses in your sphere.
- [04:31] That’s all for today!
- [04:38] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...