In episode #931, we discuss 7 ways to promote your podcast. Tune in to hear how you can gain listeners.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Ways to Promote Your Podcast
- [00:33] 1: Use Libsyn: it allows you to publish to multiple platforms at one time.
- [01:02] 2: Have an exit pop-up on your website for mobile visitors.
- [01:30] Anyone who visited Neilpatel.com on their phone got a pop-up before leaving the site.
- [02:15] 3: Promote your podcast in your email signature.
- [02:28] 4: Promote your podcast across multiple platforms.
- [02:48] 5: Use email marketing; it works!
- [03:20] 6: Advertise on other podcasts.
- [03:35] We advertised on Overcast and it proved helpful.
- [04:00] 7: Cross promote with other businesses in your sphere.
- [04:31] That’s all for today!
- [04:38] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...