In episode #931, we discuss 7 ways to promote your podcast. Tune in to hear how you can gain listeners.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Simple Ways to Promote Your Podcast
- [00:33] 1: Use Libsyn: it allows you to publish to multiple platforms at one time.
- [01:02] 2: Have an exit pop-up on your website for mobile visitors.
- [01:30] Anyone who visited Neilpatel.com on their phone got a pop-up before leaving the site.
- [02:15] 3: Promote your podcast in your email signature.
- [02:28] 4: Promote your podcast across multiple platforms.
- [02:48] 5: Use email marketing; it works!
- [03:20] 6: Advertise on other podcasts.
- [03:35] We advertised on Overcast and it proved helpful.
- [04:00] 7: Cross promote with other businesses in your sphere.
- [04:31] That’s all for today!
- [04:38] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out our website and continue listening to our podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....