In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to hear about you can save money through wage-reduction, outsourcing, free tools and more!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Simple Ways to Save Money on Your Marketing.
- [00:32] Cutting costs in other areas to boost your marketing budget.
- [01:19] Using Truebill to negotiate your own subscription rates.
- [01:45] Changing your payment methods to slightly cheaper ones can save a lot!
- [02:18] Outsourcing marketing, finding contractors and making a saving!
- [02:49] Finding free tools to replace your paid services.
- [03:32] Utilizing influencers at the current discount rates.
- [04:01] Reducing wages for staff and contractors if you are struggling.
- [04:43] That’s it for today!
- [04:26] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...