7 Small CRO Tweaks That Had BIG Impacts
In episode #1654, Neil and Eric talk about seven conversion rate optimization changes that have had big impacts on their business. You will hear about the benefits of having a countdown timer, why you should personalize the page, and how to add order bumps if you can. For all this, and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Small CRO Tweaks That Had BIG Impacts.
- [00:30] Number 1: Insert a countdown timer somewhere on your page.
- [00:47] Number 2: Change the link from ‘upgrade’ to ‘7-day free trial.’
- [01:03] Number 3: Add personalization to the page.
- [01:40] Number 4: Look at what Legion Athletics does with price per serving.
- [02:13] Number 5: Include an extra pop-up on the page to see magic happen.
- [02:24] Number 6: Make your checkout two steps instead of one.
- [02:45] Number 7: Figure out ways to add order bumps.
- [03:09] That’s it for today!
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
The Quickest, Easiest Way To Connect With Top Influencers...
7 Marketing Trends We're Excited About for 2021...