7 Small CRO Tweaks That Had BIG Impacts
In episode #1654, Neil and Eric talk about seven conversion rate optimization changes that have had big impacts on their business. You will hear about the benefits of having a countdown timer, why you should personalize the page, and how to add order bumps if you can. For all this, and a whole lot more, be sure to tune in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Small CRO Tweaks That Had BIG Impacts.
- [00:30] Number 1: Insert a countdown timer somewhere on your page.
- [00:47] Number 2: Change the link from ‘upgrade’ to ‘7-day free trial.’
- [01:03] Number 3: Add personalization to the page.
- [01:40] Number 4: Look at what Legion Athletics does with price per serving.
- [02:13] Number 5: Include an extra pop-up on the page to see magic happen.
- [02:24] Number 6: Make your checkout two steps instead of one.
- [02:45] Number 7: Figure out ways to add order bumps.
- [03:09] That’s it for today!
- [03:09] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2412, we discuss how this plus ChatGPT will turbocharge your marketing results. When we say “this,” we’re referring to our process, which starts with recording the podcast you’re l...
In episode #2411, we talk about one easy way to skyrocket your conversions. We believe that conversion rate optimization (CRO) is one of the biggest leverage points in marketing, but it’s often over...
In episode #2410, we discuss why batching content can actually hurt you sometimes. As you may already know, Eric and Neil batch content for this podcast, sometimes up to four or five weeks in advance....