In episode #890, we discuss social media hacks. Tune in to hear which hacks will help you crush 2019.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Social Media Hacks That’ll Crush it in 2019
- [00:33] 1: Have an omnichannel approach.
- [01:18] 2: Use the “Info & Ads” button on Facebook, this will help you see the ads a given person is running.
- [01:35] 3: Do live streams.
- [01:57] 4: Encourage comments and respond to them.
- [02:30] 5: Collaborate with others who have similar audiences.
- [03:45] 6: Remarket everyone who didn’t check out on various social sites.
- [04:05] 7: When running ads on YouTube, make sure you split your ads between different channels, so it won’t affect your watch time in the long term.
- [04:19] That’s it for today!
- [04:22] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...