In episode #616, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 hacks you can use to stand out from the crowd. Tune in to hear what you should be doing to make an impression.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Social Media Hacks That’ll Make You Stand Out From The Noise
- [00:42] #1: Neil took the most popular influencers and had them take photos of themselves holding signs that said, “Who is Neil Patel?”. Over the years, he has closed deals because people remembered this campaign.
- [01:26] #2: Allbird has custom illustrations and videos on Instagram. That kind of thing will help you stand out.
- [02:06] #3: See what’s working for your competitors and is getting them the most shares. Then, create similar content or posts.
- [02:38] #4: Social Blade shows stats for YouTube. You can see channel’s growth rates and what helped them achieve that growth. This will help you figure out what tactics to copy.
- [03:23] #5: Increase engagement by boosting posts to people on your fan page.
- [04:11] #6: Build pods with like-minded people and power-like each other’s posts.
- [04:38] #7: Figure out what each social network is missing. Facebook is trying to work on video, LinkedIn has a lot of gaps, etc. If you give the social network what they are lacking, they will promote it.
- [05:34] That’s all for today!
- [05:36] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool giveaway!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...