In episode #1219, we share the expected social media trends for 2020. From TikTok and advertising on live to connecting with people through ephemeral content, we give you everything you need to stay ahead of the game in the coming year. Tune in to hear why posting natively is most effective!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Social Media Opportunities We’re Excited About For 2020.
- [00:35] TikTok’s likely growth projection for the coming year.
- [01:07] Why you should sell through live and examples of people who use it this way.
- [01:39] Advertising and connecting with people through ephemeral content like stories.
- [02:21] The benefits of re-using content by turning it into smaller bits.
- [03:18] What posting “natively” means and why you should implement it.
- [04:36] What to do when customers visit your checkout or lead page but don’t buy.
- [05:22] The continuing growth of chat and its various platforms.
- [06:02] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1392, we speak about how you can 10x your headline success rate! A good headline can go a long way and is almost always how you can capture traffic and the first step towards engagement. T...
In episode #1391, we speak about how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of jobs, at least in the US. But how ...
In episode #1390, we talk about what a "challenge" is and if you should do one. You may or may not have heard about challenges and how your business can run one, we are here to shed some light on this...