In episode #946, we count down 7 social media predictions for 2019. Tune in to hear what changes will come in the ensuing year.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Social Media Predictions That’ll Come True in 2019
- [00:35] 1: Live is going to get bigger this year.
- [00:58] 2: We’re going to see social networks pushing for more video content.
- [01:22] 3: Monetization is going to get better.
- [01:38] 4: The podcast market is going to get much bigger.
- [01:50] China’s podcast marketing is making millions of dollars.
- [02:18] 5: Comments are going to increase the virality of posts.
- [02:35] Social networks are going to rank things by the number of comments a given post has received.
- [03:40] Neil considers podcasts to be “social”.
- [04:03] 6: All social algorithms will start to behave the same way.
- [04:25] 7: A lot more people are going to go to YouTube to market.
- [04:46] That’s it for today!
- [04:50] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...
In episode #2467, we look at ways to make your content stand out when everyone is on the AI train. The trick is to identify what you, as a human, can bring to the table to capture attention that AI ca...