In episode #1249, we are going over 7 social media tools for 2020 to help you manage and organize all that is happening in the space. We start off with social media management and reporting, why now is a great time to build your messenger list, how to better manage your social media channels, and why it is important to leverage the right tools for your success. For a jam-packed episode of all the best tools, stay tuned!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Social Media Tools for 2020 and Beyond.
- [00:39] Using SproutSocial to keep accountability within your team.
- [01:32] Gaining a competitive edge by building up your messenger list as quickly as possible.
- [02:10] The importance of using the right hashtags on Instagram: Ingramer.
- [02:45] How to easily create simple, professional content for Instagram with Canva.
- [03:16] Top tool for managing your YouTube channel: TubeBuddy.
- [03:42] Using vidIQ to maximize and optimize your YouTube traffic.
- [04:11] Using Spotify to get guiding insights on your podcast statistics.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2565, we take a deep dive into the often-overlooked world of business policies and their profound impact on your success. It's a reality check that every entrepreneur needs: how seemingly ...
In episode #2564, we are sharing our tips for winning on YouTube in 2023. We discuss creating engagement, making fresh content, optimizing for keywords, using AI to translate your content into multipl...
Thomas Ma shared the hottest AI tools you could use and explained how experimenting with them led to better results at the Leveling Up Founders' event. TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:...