In episode #1249, we are going over 7 social media tools for 2020 to help you manage and organize all that is happening in the space. We start off with social media management and reporting, why now is a great time to build your messenger list, how to better manage your social media channels, and why it is important to leverage the right tools for your success. For a jam-packed episode of all the best tools, stay tuned!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Social Media Tools for 2020 and Beyond.
- [00:39] Using SproutSocial to keep accountability within your team.
- [01:32] Gaining a competitive edge by building up your messenger list as quickly as possible.
- [02:10] The importance of using the right hashtags on Instagram: Ingramer.
- [02:45] How to easily create simple, professional content for Instagram with Canva.
- [03:16] Top tool for managing your YouTube channel: TubeBuddy.
- [03:42] Using vidIQ to maximize and optimize your YouTube traffic.
- [04:11] Using Spotify to get guiding insights on your podcast statistics.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...