In episode #1249, we are going over 7 social media tools for 2020 to help you manage and organize all that is happening in the space. We start off with social media management and reporting, why now is a great time to build your messenger list, how to better manage your social media channels, and why it is important to leverage the right tools for your success. For a jam-packed episode of all the best tools, stay tuned!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Social Media Tools for 2020 and Beyond.
- [00:39] Using SproutSocial to keep accountability within your team.
- [01:32] Gaining a competitive edge by building up your messenger list as quickly as possible.
- [02:10] The importance of using the right hashtags on Instagram: Ingramer.
- [02:45] How to easily create simple, professional content for Instagram with Canva.
- [03:16] Top tool for managing your YouTube channel: TubeBuddy.
- [03:42] Using vidIQ to maximize and optimize your YouTube traffic.
- [04:11] Using Spotify to get guiding insights on your podcast statistics.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
Give us feedback on this new format in the ratings section and include your e-mail for a chance to ask a question live on a Marketing School podcast! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone....
In episode #2408, Neil and Eric give you the recipe for success with any content! With the wide variety of social media channels out there, it can feel overwhelming to create enough content for all of...
In episode #2407, Neil and Eric delve into how to nail a public speaking performance. They are currently in the middle of the speaking season, having just returned from one conference and getting read...