In episode #1249, we are going over 7 social media tools for 2020 to help you manage and organize all that is happening in the space. We start off with social media management and reporting, why now is a great time to build your messenger list, how to better manage your social media channels, and why it is important to leverage the right tools for your success. For a jam-packed episode of all the best tools, stay tuned!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Social Media Tools for 2020 and Beyond.
- [00:39] Using SproutSocial to keep accountability within your team.
- [01:32] Gaining a competitive edge by building up your messenger list as quickly as possible.
- [02:10] The importance of using the right hashtags on Instagram: Ingramer.
- [02:45] How to easily create simple, professional content for Instagram with Canva.
- [03:16] Top tool for managing your YouTube channel: TubeBuddy.
- [03:42] Using vidIQ to maximize and optimize your YouTube traffic.
- [04:11] Using Spotify to get guiding insights on your podcast statistics.
- [05:53] That’s it for today!
- [04:55] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Sprout Social
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1299, we discuss how Donald Trump spent over $19 million on Facebook advertising in 2019! This huge amount of money, that dwarfs the democratic budget, is symptomatic of the current media ...
In episode #1298, we share seven trends in the software as a service space! From free tools and customer experience improvement to thought leadership and the move towards platforms, following these tr...
In episode #1297, we ask what works better for affiliates, niche content or general news? There are a number of different routes you can take with your affiliate marketing, from very general to very n...