In episode #2229, Neil and Eric talk about seven split tests you won’t regret running. One of the most reliable ways to determine effective marketing methods is by running split tests. Tune in to learn how to make shopping easier, why upsells are crucial, and who you should be surveying!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Split Tests You Won’t Regret Running.
- [00:25] How to use Paypal, Apple Pay, and Shop Pay to run your first split test.
- [00:59] Why you should test one and two-step checkouts.
- [01:22] Learn what order bumps are and how to implement them.
- [01:47] Why upsells are crucial.
- [02:11] How personalization can increase optimization.
- [02:30] Find out who you should be surveying and how to run tests based on the results.
- [03:06] That’s it for today! Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast!
- [03:10] Check out https://www.marketingschool.io/jobs to see our job postings or post a job of your own!
- [03:22] Go to https://www.marketingschool.io to learn more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Apple Pay
- Shop Pay
- Subscribe to our premium podcast (with tons of goodies!): https://www.marketingschool.io/pro
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...
In episode #2289, Neil and Eric talk about the key ingredient to successful ads. There’s a lot that goes into making ads that reach your audience, hook their attention, and make a lasting impression...