In Episode #169, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 steps for running a successful webinar. Using webinars is one of the best ways to drive people to your website. Half the battle is in the preparation—and, yes, there are right ways to set yourself up for success. Tune in to learn 7 easy steps that will help you and your viewers get the most out of your webinar.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Steps for Running a Successful Webinar
- 00:45 – Masterminds and enterprise companies use webinars to try and convert people
- 00:55 – In a webinar, you are educating and building a relationship with your viewers
- 01:12 – First, have an email reminder
- 01:25 – “Just because someone registered for it, doesn’t mean that they’re going to remember”
- 01:30 – Set email reminders ahead of time
- 01:45 – Second, make sure you have an option for someone to register and watch the webinar within the next 15 minutes
- 02:28 – Because people are waiting, they are most likely to attend the webinar and the attendance rate can go up to 60%
- 02:38 – Neil uses EverWebinar
- 02:45 – Third, use paid traffic to drive more people
- 03:19 – Use it to amplify what you’re doing in your webinar
- 03:35 – Neil records his webinar ahead of time and it’s a high value production
- 03:50 – Fourth, use a software called TurboDial which can connect to a lot of webinar solutions
- 04:10 – For the people who don’t take action, TurboDial will send them a text message the next day
- 04:57 – Have some kind of marketing automation set up
- 05:28 – If people don’t show up, it means no conversion
- 05:45 – Sixth, integrate webinar software with Twilio
- 06:22 – Seventh, add value to the individual before your pitch
- 07:24 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Masterminds and enterprise companies use webinar to try and convert people to buy.
- Just because someone registered does NOT mean that they are going to show up—use texts and emails as reminders.
- First and foremost, ADD VALUE to people—remember that they dedicated a part of day for you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...