In episode #1014, we discuss the 7 Steps to Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing. Tune in to hear the most important steps to getting started!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Steps to Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing
- [01:05] 1: Commission Junction is one of the many networks out there.
- [01:32] ClickBank is for info.
- [01:47] 2: Look for partnerships.
- [01:55] Why not add your product as a back-end offer to a more successful product?
- [02:15] Tai Lopez has a real estate course.
- [02:25] The last level of the course is another person’s course.
- [03:22] 3: Incentivize.
- [03:45] Incentivize affiliates or partners, otherwise, they won’t work as hard for you.
- [04:03] 4: Meet affiliates directly.
- [04:12] Attend a conference.
- [04:28] 5: Hire an affiliate manager.
- [04:50] You need someone to organize and run affiliate campaigns.
- [05:21] When Neil had no idea what to do, he read a book.
- [05:42] 6: Use software to track affiliates.
- [05:53] Try Has Offers.
- [06:15] 7: Make sure you treat affiliates as people.
- [06:30] They are your partners, not underlings.
- [06:51] That’s all for today!
- [06:55] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1398 we give you seven unique blog post angles that drive a flood of traffic. From creating visualizations of other popular posts to hosting expert interviews and documenting how you solve...
In episode #1397, we talk about seven simple ways to save money on your marketing! Almost everyone is looking to cut costs at the moment and your marketing budget should be no different. Tune in to he...
In episode #1396, we talk about where the good investment opportunities are right now. In the middle of the current pandemic, the only safe action would be putting some money into the stock market, ev...