In episode #1014, we discuss the 7 Steps to Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing. Tune in to hear the most important steps to getting started!
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Steps to Getting Started with Affiliate Marketing
- [01:05] 1: Commission Junction is one of the many networks out there.
- [01:32] ClickBank is for info.
- [01:47] 2: Look for partnerships.
- [01:55] Why not add your product as a back-end offer to a more successful product?
- [02:15] Tai Lopez has a real estate course.
- [02:25] The last level of the course is another person’s course.
- [03:22] 3: Incentivize.
- [03:45] Incentivize affiliates or partners, otherwise, they won’t work as hard for you.
- [04:03] 4: Meet affiliates directly.
- [04:12] Attend a conference.
- [04:28] 5: Hire an affiliate manager.
- [04:50] You need someone to organize and run affiliate campaigns.
- [05:21] When Neil had no idea what to do, he read a book.
- [05:42] 6: Use software to track affiliates.
- [05:53] Try Has Offers.
- [06:15] 7: Make sure you treat affiliates as people.
- [06:30] They are your partners, not underlings.
- [06:51] That’s all for today!
- [06:55] Don’t forget to check out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in June.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...