In episode #2004, we give you our seven biggest YouTube marketing mistakes and tell you how to do things differently. Whether it’s jumping topics, posting infrequently, creating overly short videos, or relying on advertising rather than organic strategies, we have made all the mistakes when it comes to marketing our YouTube channels. Luckily, we have learned from them, and you can too by tuning in today!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic: 7 Stupid YouTube Marketing Mistakes We Made.
- [01:14] Why you shouldn’t create short videos.
- [01:32] Avoiding topic jumping and posting infrequently.
- [02:33] Making sure not to discourage comments.
- [02:48] Remembering to add your offers as icons and pinned comments.
- [03:24] Organic strategies work better than running ads.
- [03:56] Testing different approaches by changing titles and thumbnails.
- [04:49] The value of explicitly telling people to subscribe.
- [05:09] That’s it for today!
- [05:10] Don’t forget to rate, review, and subscribe to this podcast.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2630, We discuss the concept of "what's old is new again" in marketing. We highlight the importance of considering industry-specific strategies and adapting them to the current market cond...
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...