In Episode #247, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 techniques for speeding up your keyword research. Eric and Neil give you the top online tools to quicken your keyword research so that you can stay ahead of your competitors when it comes to how well you rank.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Techniques for Speeding Up Your Keyword Research
- 00:35 – One is to go to Ahrefs and put in your competitor’s URL
- 00:45 – It will show you their popular keywords that help them rank well, their level of traffic, and the pages that are ranking
- 01:00 – Second is Google Search Console
- 01:15 – Go to the Google Analytics section and check your ranking
- 01:40 – Use SEMrush and see what your competitors are bidding on for a pay-per-click
- 02:07 – In keyword searching, you always have to keep up with the trends
- 02:23 – Use Google Trends and Google Autocomplete to know what people are looking for
- 02:43 – Fifth is MarketMuse
- 03:08 – Google checks how thorough your content is
- 03:22 – Sixth is Serpstat and you can get a deal with App Sumo
- 03:36 – It is an in-depth keyword/SEO tool
- 04:05 – Last is going through Google Search Console then Uber Suggest for the keyword you could be ranking for
- 04:56 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Find out the keywords that are ranking well and use them so that your pages appear on Google’s first page search result.
- Be in the know in regards to what people are searching.
- Track if your keywords are consistently ranking and if necessary, make changes.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2295, Neil and Eric talk about how 25.6% of all searches are now zero-click, and what you should do. Google’s new methods for displaying search results are becoming increasingly sophisti...
In episode #2294, we discuss whether or not you should hire friends and family. Regardless of the size of your business, hiring someone from your inner circle can be complicated! Ultimately, it comes ...
In episode #2293, Neil and Eric discuss why some ad platforms will struggle in the future. Apple’s recent privacy changes on iOS have had a significant impact on digital advertising. With Google loo...