In Episode #94 Neil and Eric highlight the 7 things EVERY marketer should configure in Google Analytics. Listen to learn about the things you already configured, the things you need to work on, and the things that are actually applicable to your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Things Every Marketer Should Configure in Google Analytics
- 00:40 – Make use of advanced segments
- 01:10 – Create a segment for each country you’re catering to
- 01:57 – Hook in AdWords with Google Analytics
- 02:19 – Hook in Google Search Console to Google Analytics
- 03:02 – Make sure you’re converting goals
- 03:25 – Callrail
- 03:46 – Scroll down to your segments and check the organic traffic
- 05:52 – Make sure you have the right Google Analytics reports
- 06:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Analytics has a ton of features; make sure you’re making the most out of them.
- You can interlink Google applications to each other to help out in providing results.
- It’s important to get the right reports for your type of business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2466, we broach the topic of using AI for doing outbound. The goal with outbound is to stand out and AI can help you do so. Tune in to discover how AI can be used to customize insights for...
In episode #2465, we investigate the software that can create AI-generated articles to “drive real traffic”. Namely, byword.ai. While AI SEO strategies might have short-term results, we don’t be...
In episode #2464, we explore the question of vanity metrics versus revenue. We look at a particular story of a creator reaching 100 million views on YouTube with only a $900 return. These stats beg th...