In Episode #94 Neil and Eric highlight the 7 things EVERY marketer should configure in Google Analytics. Listen to learn about the things you already configured, the things you need to work on, and the things that are actually applicable to your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Things Every Marketer Should Configure in Google Analytics
- 00:40 – Make use of advanced segments
- 01:10 – Create a segment for each country you’re catering to
- 01:57 – Hook in AdWords with Google Analytics
- 02:19 – Hook in Google Search Console to Google Analytics
- 03:02 – Make sure you’re converting goals
- 03:25 – Callrail
- 03:46 – Scroll down to your segments and check the organic traffic
- 05:52 – Make sure you have the right Google Analytics reports
- 06:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Analytics has a ton of features; make sure you’re making the most out of them.
- You can interlink Google applications to each other to help out in providing results.
- It’s important to get the right reports for your type of business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...