In Episode #94 Neil and Eric highlight the 7 things EVERY marketer should configure in Google Analytics. Listen to learn about the things you already configured, the things you need to work on, and the things that are actually applicable to your business.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: 7 Things Every Marketer Should Configure in Google Analytics
- 00:40 – Make use of advanced segments
- 01:10 – Create a segment for each country you’re catering to
- 01:57 – Hook in AdWords with Google Analytics
- 02:19 – Hook in Google Search Console to Google Analytics
- 03:02 – Make sure you’re converting goals
- 03:25 – Callrail
- 03:46 – Scroll down to your segments and check the organic traffic
- 05:52 – Make sure you have the right Google Analytics reports
- 06:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Google Analytics has a ton of features; make sure you’re making the most out of them.
- You can interlink Google applications to each other to help out in providing results.
- It’s important to get the right reports for your type of business.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...