In Episode #327, Eric and Neil discuss 7 things to consider before investing in Facebook ads. Tune in to learn how to successfully use Facebook ads and the checklist you should keep before putting your money down.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Things to Consider Before Investing in Facebook Ads
- 00:35 – First is to know your audience
- 00:48 – You should know your target before spending money
- 01:10 – Second is to make sure you know what you’re promoting and that it is proven
- 01:24 – It is important to test what you’re promoting and its conversion in other channels
- 01:48 – Optimize your funnel and conversion rates in other channels before going into Facebook
- 01:53 – Third is to have goals set up
- 02:10 – Figure out your key indicators
- 02:20 – “What gets measured gets managed”
- 02:23 – Fourth is to have a testing budget
- 02:45 – You need to do the testing in chunks or increments
- 02:57 – Fifth is to know the different formats when you’re starting out
- 03:15 – Settle on one format first
- 03:26 – Sixth is how you’re going to get your creative work done
- 03:50 – Think about how you’re going to make your ad images on a consistent basis
- 04:04 – Keep rotating your creatives
- 04:15 – Eric uses Design Pickle for their visuals
- 04:30 – Last is to make you’re split testing and your results are statistically significant
- 05:00 – Eric uses AdEspresso to manage ads
- 05:13 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Knowing your audience helps you target them well—making your spending worth it.
- Track your funnel and conversion rate from other channels before trying it in Facebook ads.
- Facebook ads work well if you know how do it the right way.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...