In episode #1136, we share several helpful tips for live streaming and podcasting at the same time. Frequently engaging with your audience, promoting your session ahead of time and being consistent in showing up with new content are just some of the ways in which you can optimize this marketing strategy. Tune in to hear what you can do to activate your discoverability.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tips on Live Streaming and Podcasting at The Same Time.
- [00:36] Engage with your community by making time to answer questions.
- [01:23] Livestream with the help of all the social channels out there.
- [01:42] Promote ahead of time to get people prepared.
- [02:09] Try to be consistent with the frequency of your sessions.
- [02:34] Don’t forget to add hashtags and to tag the right people.
- [03:06] Ask for comments to boost virality.
- [03:36] Don’t forget to include a clear call to action.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated and learn additional ways to get more traffic to your site, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1265, we share seven important lessons you can learn from Gary Vaynerchuk. Being aware of your weaknesses, connecting with your ideal customers, experimenting with new things, and showing ...
In episode #1264, we share the secrets of boosting the rankings of your new website. Increase your brand queries, submit your site to index, and offer a free tool on your website to up your discoverab...
In episode #1263, we share the biggest mistakes Neil made early in his career. Having a long-term perspective on success and doing the brand work yourself rather than handing it to someone else are tw...