In episode #1136, we share several helpful tips for live streaming and podcasting at the same time. Frequently engaging with your audience, promoting your session ahead of time and being consistent in showing up with new content are just some of the ways in which you can optimize this marketing strategy. Tune in to hear what you can do to activate your discoverability.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tips on Live Streaming and Podcasting at The Same Time.
- [00:36] Engage with your community by making time to answer questions.
- [01:23] Livestream with the help of all the social channels out there.
- [01:42] Promote ahead of time to get people prepared.
- [02:09] Try to be consistent with the frequency of your sessions.
- [02:34] Don’t forget to add hashtags and to tag the right people.
- [03:06] Ask for comments to boost virality.
- [03:36] Don’t forget to include a clear call to action.
- [04:15] That’s it for today!
- [03:24] To stay updated and learn additional ways to get more traffic to your site, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...