In episode #984, we count down 7 tools for a successful content marketing campaign. Tune in to hear which 7 tools we like best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Tools For Running A Successful Content Marketing Campaign
- [00:36] 1: Ubersuggest.
- [00:45] Free to use and great for researching keywords.
- [00:57] 2: Mailchimp.
- [01:05] Email blasts will always work.
- [01:57] 3: MobileMonkey.
- [02:10] Use this to blast via Facebook Messenger.
- [02:30] 4: BuzzSumo.
- [02:38] Great for seeing what your competitors are doing.
- [03:18] 5: SocialBlade.
- [03:30] Helpful to see social sharing information.
- [03:40] 6: VidIQ.
- [03:45] Helps with keyword and video optimization.
- [04:25] 7: Clickflow.
- [04:27] Eric’s SEO A/B testing software.
- [05:45] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2563, we are exploring how podcasts expand drastically. Tuning in, you’ll hear about how many people listen to podcasts every week in the US, creators who have successful podcasts, why t...
At the Leveling Up Founders' event, Tamara Loehr discusses her best practices in business, managing offshore teams abroad, and the significance of establishing a learning management system process. TI...
In episode #2562, we are discussing creator economy 2.0 and the different (theoretical) dynamics at play that make it difficult to build a creator startup in 2023. Tune in to hear a breakdown of the 4...