In episode #984, we count down 7 tools for a successful content marketing campaign. Tune in to hear which 7 tools we like best.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Tools For Running A Successful Content Marketing Campaign
- [00:36] 1: Ubersuggest.
- [00:45] Free to use and great for researching keywords.
- [00:57] 2: Mailchimp.
- [01:05] Email blasts will always work.
- [01:57] 3: MobileMonkey.
- [02:10] Use this to blast via Facebook Messenger.
- [02:30] 4: BuzzSumo.
- [02:38] Great for seeing what your competitors are doing.
- [03:18] 5: SocialBlade.
- [03:30] Helpful to see social sharing information.
- [03:40] 6: VidIQ.
- [03:45] Helps with keyword and video optimization.
- [04:25] 7: Clickflow.
- [04:27] Eric’s SEO A/B testing software.
- [05:45] That’s it for today!
- [06:34] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles this June. Check out this website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re interested! DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP dinner.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1052, we discuss whether you should put ads on your site. Tune in to hear what we think about this tactic....
In episode #1051, we discuss how you can rank higher than Wikipedia. Tune in to hear how you can be one of the top-ranking search results....