In episode #1366, we give you seven tools that will help push you through the tough times! In the current global pandemic, we know that things in your business are probably taking a bit of strain so we decided to share this list of affordable tools that can make things that little bit easier. From email marketing to optimized routines, you are going to want to check these out! Tune into hear about how you can make it out the other end intact and thriving!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools that Will Help Push You Through the Tough Times.
- [00:41] Cutting costs on software through AppSumo!
- [01:03] ClickFlow’s Content Decay feature for recovering traffic.
- [01:26] Free help from ProfitWell around your data and analytics.
- [01:41] Affordable email marketing with SendFox.
- [02:09] Neil’s own Ubersuggest and the offer he has on it at the moment.
- [02:22] Optimizing your day and better time management with RescueTime.
- [02:51] Screen casts and simpler demonstrations using Loom!
- [03:33] That’s it for today!
- [03:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episodes #2303 and #2304, Neil and Eric share 10 marketing tips that actually work! As we head into 2023, we believe that things are going to get harder before they get easier, but there is a silve...
In episode #2302, we discuss how Airbnb’s brand versus search bet is actually paying off. According to the Wall Street Journal, Airbnb’s strategy of slashing ad spending to invest in bran...
In episode #2301, we talk about where we see Twitter going in the long term. After Elon Musk's recent acquisition of the social media platform, there has been much activity and speculation about where...