In episode #1366, we give you seven tools that will help push you through the tough times! In the current global pandemic, we know that things in your business are probably taking a bit of strain so we decided to share this list of affordable tools that can make things that little bit easier. From email marketing to optimized routines, you are going to want to check these out! Tune into hear about how you can make it out the other end intact and thriving!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools that Will Help Push You Through the Tough Times.
- [00:41] Cutting costs on software through AppSumo!
- [01:03] ClickFlow’s Content Decay feature for recovering traffic.
- [01:26] Free help from ProfitWell around your data and analytics.
- [01:41] Affordable email marketing with SendFox.
- [02:09] Neil’s own Ubersuggest and the offer he has on it at the moment.
- [02:22] Optimizing your day and better time management with RescueTime.
- [02:51] Screen casts and simpler demonstrations using Loom!
- [03:33] That’s it for today!
- [03:36] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2191, Neil and Eric discuss how to win at LinkedIn. Of its 260 million monthly active users, only 1% create content on LinkedIn. When compared with 87% of Instagram’s one billion plus us...
In episode #2190, we talk about how we batch our content. Depending on whether it’s long-form video, blog posts, or podcast episodes, we have put different processes in place to help us save time an...
In episode #2189, Neil and Eric discuss some of the best-kept YouTube success secrets! We share what has worked for us, as well as the mistakes we have made and how you can avoid them. You’ll also l...