In episode #1511, we give you seven tools you can use to grow your agency! We cover all the best apps we use ourselves that help us make media reports, build spreadsheets, manage content production, boost closing rates, create actionable analytics, and a whole lot more. Tune in and hear about the wonders of tools like Google Data Studio, Salesforce, and Asana, and how they can help you take your agency to the next level!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Grow Your Agency.
- [00:30] Using Supermetrics, the best and most easy to use tool for reporting on paid media.
- [00:52] Dealing with sales, new leads, and new customers using Salesforce.
- [01:18] Building spreadsheets with superpowers using Airtable.
- [01:48] Using a scheduling software like ScheduleOnce to boost your closing rates.
- [02:04] Asana or Basecamp for project management; use one and be consistent!
- [02:24] Creating actionable analytics using Google Data Studio.
- [02:57] Enjoying the workflow automation functionality provided by Zapier.
- [03:45] That’s it for today!
- [03:47] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...
In episode #2626, We discuss the concept of the creativity faucet and how it can help overcome writer's block and generate better content. We suggest using Twitter or reading to get ideas and warm up ...
In episode #2625, We discuss the difference between audience TAM (Total Addressable Market) and revenue TAM. We explain that venture capitalists often look at the total addressable market when investi...