In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing churn, sales coaching, and more will help your SaaS company grow faster. Tune in to hear about the wonders of tools like ProductBoard, Gong, and Recurly.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Grow Your SaaS Company.
- [00:30] Using Notion as a daily to-do list and note taking tool.
- [01:03] Pick up any A/B testing tool such as VWO, Optimizely, or CrazyEgg.
- [01:25] Metrics and revenue operations with Stripe, Baremetrics, and Profitwell.
- [01:52] Lifting conversions using Convertly which offers many integrations.
- [02:27] B2B sales coaching with the help of Gong and Chorus.
- [02:56] Decreasing churn and increasing sales using chat tools like Drift and Intercom.
- [03:19] ProductBoard for customer development and product roadmap development.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...