In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing churn, sales coaching, and more will help your SaaS company grow faster. Tune in to hear about the wonders of tools like ProductBoard, Gong, and Recurly.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Grow Your SaaS Company.
- [00:30] Using Notion as a daily to-do list and note taking tool.
- [01:03] Pick up any A/B testing tool such as VWO, Optimizely, or CrazyEgg.
- [01:25] Metrics and revenue operations with Stripe, Baremetrics, and Profitwell.
- [01:52] Lifting conversions using Convertly which offers many integrations.
- [02:27] B2B sales coaching with the help of Gong and Chorus.
- [02:56] Decreasing churn and increasing sales using chat tools like Drift and Intercom.
- [03:19] ProductBoard for customer development and product roadmap development.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2572, we explore the ins and outs of virtual summits and investigate whether they are still relevant today. Virtual Summits can be a great way to build community, foster connection, and ge...
In episode #2571, we delve into a recent Harvard case study that looks at how humans using AI can outperform humans who aren’t using AI — by a large margin! With so many changes and advancements t...
In episode #2570, we unpack X’s partnership with Google to sell programmatic ads. There have been a lot of changes at X, formerly known as Twitter, from their controversial name change to their newl...