In episode #1512, you’ll hear about seven tools you can use to grow your SaaS company from us. Whether you’re working B2B or B2C, having the best tools for note-taking, A/B testing, decreasing churn, sales coaching, and more will help your SaaS company grow faster. Tune in to hear about the wonders of tools like ProductBoard, Gong, and Recurly.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Grow Your SaaS Company.
- [00:30] Using Notion as a daily to-do list and note taking tool.
- [01:03] Pick up any A/B testing tool such as VWO, Optimizely, or CrazyEgg.
- [01:25] Metrics and revenue operations with Stripe, Baremetrics, and Profitwell.
- [01:52] Lifting conversions using Convertly which offers many integrations.
- [02:27] B2B sales coaching with the help of Gong and Chorus.
- [02:56] Decreasing churn and increasing sales using chat tools like Drift and Intercom.
- [03:19] ProductBoard for customer development and product roadmap development.
- [03:56] That’s it for today!
- [03:58] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...