In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all about using insights to optimize your marketing. Tune in today and learn the best tools to do this, whatever your platform of choice.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Grow Your Traffic.
- [00:32] Traffic insights using ClickFlow and their Content Decay feature.
- [00:52] TubeBuddy and VidIQ, two tools for driving YouTube traffic.
- [01:23] Ad insights and driving conversions with Facebook Ad Library.
- [01:44] Doing keyword research using Ubersuggest, which has a free version.
- [02:15] Check out WordPress’s Rank Math SEO plugin.
- [02:32] Implementing Ingramer’s functionality for finding the best Instagram tags.
- [03:00] Facebook Messenger, email, and text-based marketing with ManyChat.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2292, we talk about why you should focus on conversions first and then traffic. We believe that your conversion rate is the most vital metric when it comes to digital marketing. While both...
In episode #2291, Neil and Eric address why brands matter. A few episodes back, we spoke about the power of your brand story. Today, we discuss what it takes to become a brand leader in your category,...
In episode #2290, Neil and Eric discuss why Meta is adding more ad placements and what this means for you. As you may already know, Instagram is increasing its ad load with the launch of two new a...