In episode #1513, we share seven tools that will help you grow your traffic. When trying to ramp up your traffic, whether it be on YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, or your website, it is all about using insights to optimize your marketing. Tune in today and learn the best tools to do this, whatever your platform of choice.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Grow Your Traffic.
- [00:32] Traffic insights using ClickFlow and their Content Decay feature.
- [00:52] TubeBuddy and VidIQ, two tools for driving YouTube traffic.
- [01:23] Ad insights and driving conversions with Facebook Ad Library.
- [01:44] Doing keyword research using Ubersuggest, which has a free version.
- [02:15] Check out WordPress’s Rank Math SEO plugin.
- [02:32] Implementing Ingramer’s functionality for finding the best Instagram tags.
- [03:00] Facebook Messenger, email, and text-based marketing with ManyChat.
- [03:21] That’s it for today!
- [03:22] To stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or call us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with Us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1538, we are going to talk about if TV ads are still relevant. In today’s day and age, branding, reach, and impressions are vital, and it is so important to try and zag when everybody el...
In episode #1537, we hear about what to do if you if your Facebook ad account gets banned. With new policies, it is easy to get flagged, highlighting the importance of a backup plan. Tune in today to ...
In episode #1536, we cover the often-dreaded cold email. We hear about what makes a good subject line, Neil and Eric’s personal experience sending cold emails and the importance of having a good bod...