In Episode #457, Eric and Neil discuss 7 tools to help with mobile conversion rate optimization. Tune in to hear about the tools that Eric and Neil stand behind and will ensure that your mobile game is operating at its finest!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools To Help With Mobile CRO
- 00:40 – First tool is Crazy Egg which is a heat-mapping tool that helps you dissect your data in a visual format
- 01:01 – Second is Google Analytics on mobile which will help you increase your conversion rate
- 01:23 – Third is an email capture tool like Bounce Exchange, Hello Bar, Sumo and OptinMonster
- 01:45 – Fourth, survey tools like SurveyMonkey and Typeform
- 02:03 – Fifth is BuiltWith, which is used to track your competitors’ marketing
- 02:47 – Sixth is Optimizely that enables you to do A/B testing for mobile
- 03:06 – Seventh is Google Page Speed—this makes sure your website loads fast
- 03:29 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:41 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:46 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Tracking your data on mobile makes it easier to know where you stand 24/7.
- Email marketing is still one of the best strategies that you can use today; make sure you have an email capturing tool to help you.
- Your conversion rate drops when your website is slow—make sure it’s loading at its fastest speed.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1772, we talk about why acting rich is the easiest way to go broke! There is a difference between being wealthy, and being rich, and we explore what that means in terms of sustainability a...
In episode #1771, we talk about some easy ways that you can collaborate with big influencers within your budget. There are a few simple strategies that can be employed here, where both parties come aw...
In episode #1770, we explore whether having a newsletter is still a valuable tool in the marketing toolkit. We have been hearing a lot of complaints these days about newsletters performing badly and f...