In Episode #457, Eric and Neil discuss 7 tools to help with mobile conversion rate optimization. Tune in to hear about the tools that Eric and Neil stand behind and will ensure that your mobile game is operating at its finest!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools To Help With Mobile CRO
- 00:40 – First tool is Crazy Egg which is a heat-mapping tool that helps you dissect your data in a visual format
- 01:01 – Second is Google Analytics on mobile which will help you increase your conversion rate
- 01:23 – Third is an email capture tool like Bounce Exchange, Hello Bar, Sumo and OptinMonster
- 01:45 – Fourth, survey tools like SurveyMonkey and Typeform
- 02:03 – Fifth is BuiltWith, which is used to track your competitors’ marketing
- 02:47 – Sixth is Optimizely that enables you to do A/B testing for mobile
- 03:06 – Seventh is Google Page Speed—this makes sure your website loads fast
- 03:29 – Marketing School is giving away 90-day FREE trial to Crazy Egg which is a visual analytics tool
- 03:41 – Go to SingleGrain.com/giveaway to get your FREE copy
- 03:46 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Tracking your data on mobile makes it easier to know where you stand 24/7.
- Email marketing is still one of the best strategies that you can use today; make sure you have an email capturing tool to help you.
- Your conversion rate drops when your website is slow—make sure it’s loading at its fastest speed.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2470, we explain why you’ve been thinking about AI the wrong way, and how you should approach it instead! While using AI for content creation is an incredible advancement, it still requi...
In episode #2469, we talk about how we optimize our travel for maximum output. Conferences and travel go hand in hand and we’ve figured out a few ways to ease the journey and curb jetlag. Tune in to...
In episode #2468, we break down our favorite marketing hack when speaking at conferences. We’ve been on the circuit for a few weeks and want to share our approach to marketing at events. Speaking, t...