In Episode #142, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 tools that can help you in marketing design. Tune in to discover some of the best online tools that provide you quality images and designs for your marketing campaign that are both easy-to-use and affordable.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Help You in Marketing Design
- 00:46 – First tool is Canva
- 00:52 – Currently has around 10 million users
- 01:00 – Pre-made templates, designs, and dimensions are available for specific social media platforms
- 01:18 – Very easy to use and intuitive
- 01:49 – Second tool is Balsamiq for a non-techy person, you can drag and drop
- 02:33 – Third tool is 99designs
- 02:53 – Inexpensive option
- 03:00 – An alternative is DesignCrown
- 03:09 – Fourth tool is infogr.am
- 03:20 – Create infographics at an affordable price
- 03:29 – Has cool and interactive graphics you can embed within blog posts
- 03:52 – Fifth tool is InVision App
- 04:15 – Allows you to collaborate different design projects
- 04:36 – Sixth is Fiverr
- 04:48 – Easy to use and turn-around time is just a couple of hours
- 04:54 – Upwork is an alternative to Fiverr
- 05:03 – Last is Pablo by Buffer
- 05:11 – Good for social or blog images you need to get done quickly
- 05:33 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- If you feel like you’re in a creative rut, there are many designs available online.
- Creating or making changes to your marketing design does NOT have to be expensive.
- There are several easy-to-use, high quality, graphics and templates available online to make designing easier for marketers.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2629, We discuss how to deal with ad fatigue in the ever-evolving world of marketing. We define ad fatigue as the decline in performance due to repetitive ads. Signs of ad fatigue include ...
In episode #2628, We discuss why we are focusing more on written content and how it helps us create other types of content. We've found that creating written content, particularly in the form of tweet...
In episode #2627, We discuss the 'Tiktokification' of social media platforms, where various platforms are adopting features similar to TikTok to capitalize on its success. We emphasize the importance ...