In Episode #254, Eric and Neil discuss the 7 tools to help you with reputation management. Tune in to learn which tools will help you keep track of your reputation, respond to negative feedback, and also preempt any future, negative domain names that could tarnish your brand.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: 7 Tools to Help You With Reputation Management
- 00:36 – Use Mention or Google Alerts to track your brand mentions
- 00:51 – Second is to use Google Suggest
- 01:06 – Create articles that combat the negative feedback
- 01:21 – Use KnowEm to claim multiple social networks or multiple profiles
- 01:42 – Just do the work upfront
- 01:53 – Use a domain checker like Check Domain
- 02:07 – Type your name or company name, plus a negative remark or word attached to it—then register those domains
- 02:29 – Fifth is Imagerater which will allow you to look for people who are using your unique images in a negative way
- 03:02- Google Image search works, too
- 03:06 – Use SERP’s rank checker
- 03:43 – This can help you be aware of the links that link back to you
- 03:52 – Use Complaint Search Box
- 03:54 – It allows you do Google searches in over 40 complaints’ websites
- 04:14 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Always track your brand mentions – know what people are thinking about your brand.
- Create the possible domain name that can ruin your reputation in the future.
- Keep up your ranking and be aware of those who are ahead or behind you.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2185, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire short-form video editors at scale. There are more opportunities than ever to find and hire freelancers from the comfort of your favorite device, ...
If someone were to ask you about the state of your cash flow, would you be able to give an accurate response? According to today’s guest, Alan Miltz, most companies misunderstand their cash flow, an...
In episode #2183, Neil and Eric talk about how to create videos in 60 different languages using AI. Translating your videos into different languages can open your business up to huge new markets, but ...