In episode #857, we discuss tools that will help you kick butt next year. Tune in to hear which tools are going to help you succeed.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Tools Will Help You Kick Butt in 2019 & Beyond
- [00:45] Gong can be used for sales and to help coach your team.
- [02:00] Ahrefs Link Intersect lets you compare yourself to three of your competitors.
- [02:40] Loom lets you record your screen.
- [03:06] It will also let you draw on the screen and have a call to action at the end of your video.
- [03:33] EverWebinar will help you create great webinars.
- [04:15] Wirecast allows you to livestream and simulcast your events.
- [04:57] VidIQ is a great video tool that will help you get more views.
- [05:17] Zoom is a great conference call and webinar tool.
- [06:00] This tool is perfect for increasing engagement.
- [06:20] Neil prefers WebinarJam.
- [07:00] That’s it for today!
- [07:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2143, Neil and Eric unpack how big tech companies are laying people off right now and whether it’s a sign of things to come. Tuning in you’ll learn about the companies that are current...
In episode #2142, Neil and Eric talk about how to hire content creators (TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) Influencer prices have gone up by staggering amounts and you may not be able to afford the on...
In episode #2141, Neil and Eric talk about their weird habits that triple productivity. Learn why Neil doesn’t go to bed without having read all his emails, even if he’s traveling, and why he does...