In episode #857, we discuss tools that will help you kick butt next year. Tune in to hear which tools are going to help you succeed.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Tools Will Help You Kick Butt in 2019 & Beyond
- [00:45] Gong can be used for sales and to help coach your team.
- [02:00] Ahrefs Link Intersect lets you compare yourself to three of your competitors.
- [02:40] Loom lets you record your screen.
- [03:06] It will also let you draw on the screen and have a call to action at the end of your video.
- [03:33] EverWebinar will help you create great webinars.
- [04:15] Wirecast allows you to livestream and simulcast your events.
- [04:57] VidIQ is a great video tool that will help you get more views.
- [05:17] Zoom is a great conference call and webinar tool.
- [06:00] This tool is perfect for increasing engagement.
- [06:20] Neil prefers WebinarJam.
- [07:00] That’s it for today!
- [07:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #2300, we share five tools that can help you scale your content production! If you are looking to save time, improve your materials, and keep moving forward, you have come to the right plac...
In episode #2299, we talk about whether white papers and webinars still work! Moving into the new year, we wanted to share some of our thoughts on the efficacy of these two avenues, and our approach t...
In episode #2298, we speak about Eric's content plan for next year. From more conference appearances to finding a configuration that suits your exact business, there are a number of useful ideas that ...