In episode #857, we discuss tools that will help you kick butt next year. Tune in to hear which tools are going to help you succeed.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: 7 Tools Will Help You Kick Butt in 2019 & Beyond
- [00:45] Gong can be used for sales and to help coach your team.
- [02:00] Ahrefs Link Intersect lets you compare yourself to three of your competitors.
- [02:40] Loom lets you record your screen.
- [03:06] It will also let you draw on the screen and have a call to action at the end of your video.
- [03:33] EverWebinar will help you create great webinars.
- [04:15] Wirecast allows you to livestream and simulcast your events.
- [04:57] VidIQ is a great video tool that will help you get more views.
- [05:17] Zoom is a great conference call and webinar tool.
- [06:00] This tool is perfect for increasing engagement.
- [06:20] Neil prefers WebinarJam.
- [07:00] That’s it for today!
- [07:10] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting. Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in L.A.!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us:
Discover Latest Episodes
In episode #1115, we discuss marketing tactics on which we disagree. Tune in to hear why we don’t see eye-to-eye on everything....
In episode #1114, we discuss whether Patreon is worth using. Tune in to hear if you should be using or ignoring Patreon....